the Rift

Whenever you Remember

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa glanced at the wolf as she spoke. He seemed rather proud, but not in a bad way. Maybe he was like her protector. Elsa had never seen a newcomer with a companion before, so she must have been unwittingly lingerer alone at these edges for a while. Although, that was all speculation, Elsa just liked to make everything fit together like a puzzle, even if it meant forcing pieces together.

However, the wolf never did more but stand proud, thankfully. Elsa didn’t think she could return to Oxy again with a dire injury. It would be too painful for them both to have to go finding those who attacked again. So Essentia was already proving to be a nice, seemingly truthful mare, and Romul, her faithful companion. Elsa nodded to them both, bowing deeper to the wolf. If he were anything like Edgar, Romul would not want Essetia to make any mistakes. So the newcomers stood quiet then, only adding that they were in fact new. So Elsa decided to help clear some things up, and offer a home since the pair was rather quiet.

As Elsa began speaking, Edgar fluttered off the front of her face, hopping across the ground to the wolf. The fearless bird just wanted a friend, and didn’t think twice that the bonded could possibly attack. Elsa shot him a warning message mentally, but focused on the mare. "Well then let me be your welcome committee." She said with a warm smile. "As per my usual spiel, I am here to invite you formally to the Falls if you are looking for a home. I am a mason there, and look after all of the crafters. The Falls is a beautiful place, just north of here. As its name suggests, it is full of different waterfalls, and lush grasses. Or, if you would like to explore more, you could take the outcast route.... or..." She trailed off again taking a breath, this talking always felt so long and monotonous. It was hard to make any of it interesting or inviting. "There are two other herds you could join, the Worlds Edge or the Dragons Throat. Both are pretty good too as far as I hear." Well, the Throat was iffy. That blue electric bird that flew around here sometimes was quite annoying. The Edge was mostly a mystery, but she had heard nothing negative come from that land. The Basin wasn't even worth mentioning, since she wasn't adorned with a horn.

Letting that all process for a moment, Elsa laughed lightly. "Sorry that all this information is so long and boring. I just want you to get the whole picture so you can make the best decision." From the ground Edgar peeped in agreement, he was so proud Elsa was learning to be a little more friendly now! "Did any of those places interest you? Or do you have any other questions? I sometimes miss some important information." Elsa said sheepishly. Yet, Elsa was wondering if maybe talking it out verbally would help in the decision process.

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Whenever you Remember - by Essetia - 10-21-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Elsa - 10-21-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Essetia - 10-25-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Elsa - 10-27-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Essetia - 10-28-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Elsa - 10-29-2014, 01:53 PM