[OPEN] love tastes bitter when it's gone

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

The longer Vadim is bonded to Vlasi the more he thinks that she is one of the strangest creatures he's ever met. The fact that she is a shapeshifter in itself is strange, but even stranger is the fact that each form she takes on seems to have its own individual personality traits. He is thankful that she no longer shifts into a wide array of creatures, but instead only takes the form of three. He has found that her eagle form is the most troublesome of the three. He thinks that the eagle is arrogant and obnoxious with enough pride to even put his brother to shame. The elk is much easier to deal with as he finds it is a more docile creature. It is calm and elegant, proud but not so proud as to make it hard to be around. By far, however, his favorite is the strangest of the three. The three-headed dog brings him an immense amount of laughter and joy. When they are alone she is little more than a pup trailing at his heels when she is not trying to assert her dominance over Helovia's smaller creatures.

It is the shape of the three-headed dog that is bounding through the snow several feet ahead of Vadim. Not too long ago he had been intent on returning to the Steppes but now he finds the idea loathsome. He cannot go there with Vlasi, she is far too young and it is far too cold there. Prey would be scarce and she will end up as thin as he had been last season. He cares far too much for the strange creature than to allow her to suffer cold and hunger. Instead he will roam Helovia, help Valsi hunt when he needs to, and provide her with as much warmth as he can.

The moon is high overhead and Vadim is ready to bed down for the night when the pair finally reaches the grove. The trees provide a buffer from the bite of the wind. He is thankful that there are not many clouds because he thinks that perhaps tonight there won't be any snow. "Let's get some rest." He says to his companion. '...seep.' He hears a small, distinctly feminine voice say and he turns to see if there is anyone around before his gaze settles on the canine not far from him. 'Seep.' she says again, this time with more confidence and the stallions stares dumbstruck. "Are you in my head?" He asks, blinking. 'You mine?' her head tilts and she stares.

Their exchange is interrupted by another feminine voice that the both of them hear. Together they turn and in the distance, lit by the moon, they can see another horse as pale as Vadim is. Her voice is like pinpricks in his brain because he knows it. He knows that voice, though he cannot place it without a face, so he abandons the tree he had intended to use for shelter and he trots toward the lovely creature. With each step he takes recognition grasps at him until he says her name. "Nayati."

"."

@[Nayati]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Nayati - 10-24-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Vadim - 10-26-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Nayati - 10-26-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Vadim - 11-09-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Nayati - 11-25-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Vadim - 12-19-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Nayati - 12-22-2014, 01:54 AM