[OPEN] love tastes bitter when it's gone

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

His ears tilt forward as she apologizes for her dragon's actions and in response Vadim shrugs his muscled shoulders. It is not that he doesn't like Rathunax, he is simply startled by the dragon flying overhead. The last time something flew above his head like that he was shat on by his own companion. Vlasi snickers as her bonded thinks of this and soon her snickering turns into howls of canine laughter as she rolls in the grass. Vadim's ears then fall sideways and he casts a glance at his companion, thinking that her antics were nowhere near as funny as she seems to think they are.

Nayati's sweet voice cuts through Vlasi's laughter and Vadim refocuses his attention on the pretty mare who makes it known that she is a nurse. This is valuable information for Vadim, who does not have the best luck in the world. She mentions the Edge next and he stores that away as well. The next time he is in need of a medic because of his own stupidity he will seek out Nayati because he feels he can trust her. She has not done anything to hurt him physically or emotionally.

"I remember." The young stallion says earnestly. He finds it hard to believe that Nayati's herd members do not remember her. To him she is unmistakable, both visually and audibly. He doesn't understand why Nayati would chose to come to a place like this when she feels lonely. He thinks that the serenity of it and the knowledge that it is a place for lovers would make him feel lonelier. That leads him to wondering if Nayati was waiting for someone. A lover of her own? If that is the case then he is intruding.

He wants to ask her if she is, in fact, waiting for someone, but she asks to move somewhere warmer and he takes this to mean that she is truly alone. Vadim nods his head, turns, and walks away from the water. As he reaches one of the many willow trees he turns to look at Nayati before his legs fold and he lowers himself with a quiet grunt to the ground. Vlasi scampers over to the quiet stallion and crawls onto his folded legs, her tail wags as she forces herself into a comfortable position on Vadim's legs. He nuzzles the young pup's back then lifts his blue eyes to Nayati before he touches his muzzle to the ground next to him, in a gesture for her to lay down.

"."

@[Nayati]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Nayati - 10-24-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Vadim - 10-26-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Nayati - 10-26-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Vadim - 11-09-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Nayati - 11-25-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Vadim - 12-19-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: love tastes bitter when it's gone - by Nayati - 12-22-2014, 01:54 AM