the Rift

[OPEN] Baby's Black Balloon

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen

"It has been a long time, Apollo." Archibald the Dauntless stood in the shadows, his tall and dark frame hidden well by the trees of the Edge, despite the time of day. Stepping through the snow, the heavy white feathers collected some of the precipitation. "Do you seek a home here, among the mist?" Loretta trotted towards the once-Chief as her bonded walked towards him. Her interest was in the youngling upon his back, her ears perked forward and her nose twitching wildly as she took in its scent. Archibald did not regard her, for her wagging tail and bright expression showed no signs of malice towards Apollo and his kit. Archibald dipped his head some in a respectful nod, as he would greet anyone as equal to him as Apollo was.

He remembered the overo fighting passionately, for it was the last time Archibald had been near him. It had been during one of Archibald's patrols, too close to the Foothills, and Loretta wanted to hunt in the land she knew best. He had stumbled upon the challenge set-up by Confutatis, and it was where his hatred for the foul mare was seeded. A shallow puff of vapor released from Archibald's nostril as he extended his muzzle to touch Apollo on the point of his right shoulder. He was one of the Grey, and Archibald would for as long as Apollo deserved it protect him and treat him with the respect he earned. The healer had fought so many times to protect the ones he cared for most, even seeking out the Dauntless' help in sharpening his battle skills.

Loretta, caught deeply by the curiosity surrounded by the kitten, stood on Apollo's right side. She looked up at the smaller stallion's back with hopeful, bright eyes before she suddenly reared up. She attempted to steady herself with her front paws on the Merciful's ribcage, attempting only to get a better look at the small black creature. Young, and hungry. Give it to me. Loretta pleaded to Archibald, but the stallion did not falter, he only looked to Apollo, eyebrows furrowed, but confident to comfort the overo that nothing would happen to his friend. "What do you call it?"
[Image: architable.jpg]
FiagaiStock.deviantart.com | arctichorse.deviantart.com | by: Imi

[DON'T TAG ARCHI I SEE HOW IT IS lol jk @[Apollo] ]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Baby's Black Balloon - by Apollo - 10-25-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Archibald - 10-25-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Resplendence - 10-25-2014, 11:14 PM