Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Eytan alerted her to Aodaun's presence long before she heard her mate's companion running through the underbrush. Of course the first thought that passed through Ktulu's mind was that her mate was in trouble and was sending Aodaun for help, but the bear seemed to lack the urgency he would if she were truly in trouble. 'Wants us to follow.' Her companion said as he turned his caramel eyes on his bonded. 'We should go.' The Constrictor nodded her head in agreement then proceeded to follow the pale bear through the woods. 'Smell Apollo.' Eytan rumbled a few minutes later, causing Ktulu to suck in a deep breath. She could smell him, too, and it made her heart flutter in the same manner it did when she tought of Lakota.

The dark mare broke into a canter, urging Aodaun to move faster before passing him completely and following her nose instead. If Apollo was at her doorstep then it could only mean one thing. He had decided to call the Edge home. She hoped to the gods that was the purpose of his arrival and not to tell her that he had decided to take up residence elsewhere. If that were the case she doubted she'd be okay with it or able to let him go. He had become too important a figure in her life. It would break her to watch him walk away just as it had broken her when Ophelia had and when she and Lakota were fighting.

Ktulu stumbled to a jerky halt as she came upon the group of horses, her crimson eyes finding Apollo immediately and locking onto him as if he were her prey. For several moments she stood staring, scared that if she blinked he would disappear into the mist. "Apollo..." she whispered his name. Finally she looked to the others that had gathered, fondness showing in her eyes as she looked upon her mate and then Archibald. The other mare she knew had been the moon doctor, but other than that she meant little to Ktulu. Just another that she was charged with protecting.

Finally, she moved forward reaching to touch her muzzle to Archibald's side in greeting to the Captain, but the touch was fleeting. As she stopped she looked to Lakota, a small smile curving the corners of her mouth upward. "Thank you." She whispered to the mare who knew just how much Apollo meant to her. Perhaps that was because they both loved him dearly. She then looked to Apollo, hope shining in her eyes as she spoke. "You're staying?"

"."

@[Apollo]

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Baby's Black Balloon - by Apollo - 10-25-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Archibald - 10-25-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Resplendence - 10-25-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Apollo - 10-26-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Lakota - 10-26-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Ktulu - 10-29-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Resplendence - 11-11-2014, 11:18 PM