the Rift

[OPEN] Baby's Black Balloon

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen

Archibald remained silent as the others spoke, letting his eyes trail over each of them in turn. For such a frigid, undemonstrative stallion, his heart was full. However, as his dearest comdrades stood before him, he panged for his family. Circe, his wife, and his sons. He wanted them here with him as well, in the Edge, to serve with him and grow in wisdom and strength. Inwardly, Archibald reprimanded himself, and solidified that he would go out in search for Circe as soon as his duties allowed him to leave the herdland. There was much between them that needed to be covered.

Archibald looked to Resplendence, letting his chin tuck in a simple, respectful nod. He did not know much of the mare, except it had been her that he had stolen the artifact of safety from in the time of Helovia's sickness. He did not feel the need to apologize to her, for it was his way of keeping Helovia safe, but the look in her eyes and they way she held herself in his presence made it seem that it was necessary. However, the beast stayed silent, merely letting the moment pass over in respectful quiet, hoping that somehow she would understand him. Archibald was not a beast of words, though he was skilled in conversing, he chose to use his words wisely and only when needed. He did not yell, he did not jest, he did not degrade any with his mouth, simply the stallion gave what was needed.

"Welcome home, brother." Archibald spoke again, closing the distance between him and Apollo, and wrapped his massive neck over the smaller stallion's. He moved his shoulders in to invite their mares--their faithful friends--into the embrace as well. Loretta, as Archibald moved, quickly stood over Zola protectively. Her muzzle dropped to the small, black kit. Carefully she sniffed it, investigating it with her onyx nose. The bitch's salmon tongue moved from the cage of her jaws and over the creatures back before her front teeth--so gentle and motherly--started to groom the small kitten along its spine.

[Image: architable.jpg]
FiagaiStock.deviantart.com | arctichorse.deviantart.com | by: Imi

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Baby's Black Balloon - by Apollo - 10-25-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Archibald - 10-25-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Resplendence - 10-25-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Baby's Black Balloon - by Apollo - 10-26-2014, 11:48 AM