the Rift

You need a baby?

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
So ...

I've been mulling over the idea for a new character for a while. I would want her to be a unicorn, and to be female. She's going to be .... mostly crazy, but in a fun way ;)

I sort of want to make a character off of Tiny Tina from Borderlands (although maybe not that 'ghetto'.) But I like the idea of sort of a traumatized youngster with an ambiguous moral code who likes to blow things up :D

My preference would be for her to be born on site, and I know sometimes finding someone to 'play the foal' is difficult. SO. I was wondering if anyone out there was planning on having a foal that fits this description, who would be okay with her turning out this way.

The birth wouldn't need to be soon by any means. I just wanted to throw it out there, so that in the next few months if someone was in need of a foal-player, I might come to mind.

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
Klare and I both agree that an Oxy x Elsa baby would be just perfect for this idea!! So, if you like the idea... just throwing it out there :D

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
weeeeee!!!!!! I do!!

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
I'm thinking of bringing Confutatis back for a foal.
Of course, a sire would be necessary, but there's an idea for you to entertain! <3
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.