the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take out the Gunman [Patrol Thread]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

Settling.

That was the only word she could think of placing to her current situation. It had been so long that Romani had nearly forgotten what it was like to live amongst the herd, to be surrounded by others in such proximity, but so far, those she had encountered had been warm and welcoming towards her return to the World's Edge. Had the Windtossed Foothills not have fallen and sunk into the earth, leaving behind the Falls, the wandering vagabond probably would've sought out the old rolling hills of her long-ago home... But that land was long gone, and completely out of her grasp.

So, she returned to the Edge, where she had been welcomed by Thor, Archibald, and young Aaron. The simple warmth they had offered had warmed her cold body and weary spirit, and she owed them far more than what they possibly even realized.

Still.

Adapting to the roll of a warrior, of a Protector seemed to fall into itself and come almost naturally to the mare. For so long, basically her entire livelihood of Helovia, she had served at the front-lines of battle, as a soldier, throwing herself bodily in front of any danger that may harm those that she loved, that may harm her home... So, naturally, it didn't take long for her hooves to grow used to patrolling the lands that she once again called home.

It was early that morning, the air cold and stale, crisp and bitter, but the sun was drawing over the horizon, even though it promised no warmth for this merciless winter. Romani sucked in a large breath, azure eyes alert and determined, and she called out for the one that she was in search of.

"Archibald!" She beckoned, uncertain where he preferred to rest his powerful body when not on patrol, or training the Protectors that looked to him for guidance. "Loretta? I've come to fulfill my duty to you, Captain. Let's patrol together, and ensure our home is a safe one."

@[Archibald]the Dauntless <3

ooc: Time, I hope it's okay that I made Archi/Rome's patrol thread for Frostfall? :D If not, let me know, and I can just change it and make it an Open thread!

Just Need a bit of Luck, Get 'em Up
Point the Gun at the Eyes
Or at the Knees, had to Shoot, had to Fight
Gonna take out the Gunman

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Please Tag Romani in all Replies!