the Rift

[DROP] Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR
Though I am weak and perhaps coming down with a seasonal illness, I still feel strong enough to venture from the Edge on another whim. I have no true destination at first, except to follow the warm rays of father Sun, but they eventually lead me toward the South where the Deep Forest took up shelter in Helovia. There was no rhyme or reason as to why I’d decided to travel to the forest where I’d first met Tamira, but it was a comforting notion to hide myself there within the thick shadows. Night falls quietly over the lands as I travel, but I am not deterred by the cold or the darkness anymore. However, upon arriving, various scents and sounds indicate that I am not the only one to venture into the depth of the wood today. In fact, there are numerous sets of fresh footprints disturbing the pristine sheath of winter snow. Curious, I trail them to a fork in the path, though what I encounter is not anything I would have expected. There, amid the soft swells of ice and uncovered soil, is a bright red splattering of blood illuminated only by the soft, hazy glow of the moon herself.

I am cautious as I approach it with my face close to my hooves in an attempt to seek out any familiar notes in the fragrance, though none are apparent. Slowly, I lift my gaze to the divided path before noticing a cryptic sign hanging ominously on a barren sapling. Some letters looked to be solved for new meanings and as I study them for a moment, turning different conclusions around my head, it comes to me. There are four words, which at first appeared to be only two. I struggle for their meaning for some time, maybe an eternity before I am finally able to decipher what they mean. Left. I need to go left.

With that, I spin on my heel and depart from the strange situation and further into the depth of the shadows. My skin is tight over my bones and my stomach quakes from an unknown illness, but I persevere. At times I hear a mild buzzing about my head, but I see and feel no insects and decide to ignore my rampant imagination. Whatever happened to me over the course of visiting the Secret Grove and the Frostbreath Steppe seems to have followed me to the Deep Forest as well, but I also fear that it is also only a mere figment of my wild imaginings. Or at least I hope.

Wishlist :: [Magic: Dark | [U] Ability to inflict temporary mental confusion upon another]
:: [Restrictions | It takes 30 seconds to conjure up the power to use this and can only be used once in battle]
OOC | Thor goes left & no prior refusals.
it used to be the reason I breathed but now it's choking me up
die young and save yourself

background pattern by gripspix @ flickr.com
codes by whit

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-26-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Thor - 10-26-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-26-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-30-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-30-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-31-2014, 03:07 PM