the Rift

[DROP] Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop]

Astraea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I didn't know much about Helovia, but that was what made it exciting. Every turn, every corner, every shadow, and every day held something new for me to learn, something new for me to explore. And I loved every second of it.

Following the stars, I crossed the lands one by one until I finally came upon a forest. At first I wondered if I had happened across the Edge once again, but soon realized that it was missing the mists and held a different aura about it. This place felt slightly more mysterious, spooky, and eerie. A shiver ran down my spine as I worked my way through the place – curious if I would find anything new to learn about.

It was hours of nothing but silent darkness as I traveled, but eventually I came upon a place where red stained the white snow before me and it surrounded a sign that sat up high.

ZVO CKVORP WV REMG!

Obviously it was a puzzle, a code of sorts and the last person that had came here seemed to have tried to solve it. O equals U. C equals S. And R equals L. I tilted my head as I thought about the possible answer for the sign.

“Hmm, if V equals O and Z equals Y, then that first word would be you...” I mumbled to myself as I began to piece the puzzle together. After a few minutes of pondering though, I managed to piece together enough to know that I should go left and did so while throwing caution into the wind. This was a mystery and I was more than willing to solve it.

"Astra's speech"|"Astra's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 280
TAGGED;; ---
OOC;; Astra goes left after solving the puzzle. She is seeking [Magic (Active) Light & Dark?;; Can heal via starlight albeit slowly. When/if upgraded can heal others. Restrictions to be set by staff.] No prior refusals due to her being new. Wishlist

ASTRA'S REF;; Click!
ASTRA'S VOICE;; Adelaide Kane (AKA Mary Queen of Scots from Reign).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-26-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-26-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-30-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-30-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-31-2014, 03:07 PM