the Rift

[DROP] Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

All by myself ... Don't wanna be ... all by myself...

Good news kitten. You aren't.

Those who went left (Yuuta, Adelric, Ampere, Thor, Astraea, Rhea, Thranduil, Daemyn, Panzram) see almost instantly the following sign:

You may go left or right.

Those who went right (Elsa, Oxy, Hotaru, Voodoo), see almost instantly the following sign:

You may go left or right.

The signs simply seem to have just appeared. It's very strange. A few letters have been written above the weird text - in blood?! Do you trust what it says?

Should you turn around and look, you will see that your hooves have not disturbed the snow at all. It continues to fall in a defining hush around you, but seems utterly unbothered by the fact that you have arrived. The path that you have come down seems ... different. It appears both farther away and gone completely, at the same time. Don't look too hard, you might get dizzy. I'd just focus on what you started: picking paths.

Go on. Left or right.
You have 48 hours to respond.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-26-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-26-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Random Event - 10-29-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-30-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-30-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-31-2014, 03:07 PM