the Rift

[DROP] Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop]

Astraea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I was only able to travel a short distance before yet another sign blocks my path.

1. QTKOG TZ DQUHK.
2. XWJG TZ XTNWXR GU VW DQUHK.
3. KU QTKOG FHRDFRZ.

My eyes grew wide as I notice the red substance that seemed to still be wet and dripping. Curiously, I sniffed it. Iron. It smelled like iron. “Blood,” I whispered to myself and stumbled backwards, ready to take my leave. But when I turned back around to go back on the path I had already taken, I realized it had already gone. A sudden lash of panic ripped through me as I realized that I was now lost. Was the red stuff earlier blood too? Was there some sort of monster lurking out there ready to kill me if I wandered the wrong way? Was I to be lost forever?

Quickly I shook my head as an attempt to throw these thoughts from me and calm myself down. Then I turned back towards the sign that held some sort of puzzle. “The last one told me to go left, so this one should tell me to go somewhere,” I took a few deep breaths and then began to work on the puzzle substituting letters for other letters and switching them out again and again until finally I was left with something that made some sort of sense. Right is wrong. Left is likely to be wrong. Go right anyways. I thought the clue over for a few minutes. If right is wrong and left is also wrong, does two wrongs make a right? Or was there some other diabolical scheme behind it and I wasn't getting it?

I stared down the left path, contemplating what might happen should I choose it. Then I looked down the right path. “Go right anyways.” The phrase echoed throughout my mind and before I knew it, my hooves started to carry me down the right path. It was all I could do to hope it wasn't the wrong path.

"Astra's speech"|"Astra's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 336
TAGGED;; ---
OOC;; Astra solves the puzzle and then goes right. She is seeking [Magic (Active) Light & Dark?;; Can heal via starlight albeit slowly. When/if upgraded can heal others. Restrictions to be set by staff.] No prior refusals due to her being new. Wishlist

ASTRA'S REF;; Click!
ASTRA'S VOICE;; Adelaide Kane (AKA Mary Queen of Scots from Reign).
LRYICS;; Geronimo by Sheppard.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-26-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-26-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-30-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-30-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-31-2014, 03:07 PM