the Rift

[DROP] Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop]

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Almost as soon as I had made my decision, I was blocked yet again by a new sign. This time, the sign itself was written on, and the ever familiar metallic scent of blood sent my ears pinning back into my mane. Something wasn’t right, and I had to figure out what that meant. Did the blood match the same splashes that littered the snow before? I looked back over my shoulders to look for the stains, but they were gone. What? I couldn’t even find my footsteps, and though I was standing still it was as though the path was stretching away from me. Nothing was making sense at this rate. Quickly I decided that it was no longer safe to keep standing here, and I returned my attention the cryptogram before me.

My frustrations grew as I studied the signs, my agitation building as I felt more and more idiotic for taking so long to figure out a puzzle. Then, as though a light bulb had been turned on in my mind, the riddle made sense. Well, actually it didn’t. I was able to figure out the words, but it only gave me another riddle. If right is wrong, and left is probably wrong…Why should I go right anyways? Cautiously I peered down the path to my right, and then studied the path to my left. Nothing discernible caught my attention with either, giving me nothing to work with. Should I really trust the words of a randomly appearing sign? One that deliberately told me to go down the wrong path? Or should I trust the instincts within me that screamed to go to the left, to ignore the ‘authority’ of the sign and take charge?

Out of frustration I stomped the earth with a wild snort, feeling my anger boil beneath my skin and threatening to unleash on whatever the hell was posting such riddles. I knew what the sign told me, but I couldn’t make up my mind on where I wanted to go. So, I closed my eyes tightly and began to pivot in place, side-stepping over my hooves as I twisted into a circle several times. When I stopped, I opened my eyes once again. I was facing the path to the right. My face dropped slightly, not exactly amused by the selection. Glancing to the sign for a moment, I huffed. ”Very well, you win.” With that, I started heading down the wrong- er, ‘right’ path…

OOC: Panzram solvess and goes right.
Wishlist
Seeking: Dark x Water | Can form temporary blood clots that will dissipate after one thread. This can cause pain, swelling, numbness, or temporary paralysis of affected limb.

No prior refusals.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-26-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-26-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-30-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-30-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Panzram - 10-31-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-31-2014, 03:07 PM