[DROP] Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop]

Yuuta Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Yuuta</style>
           I heard you believe in ghosts.</style>
Wouldn't you know it?
Another sign.

I sigh heavily this time, uncertain why these strangely lettered signs were irritating me so much. The eerie air of the forest, the chill of winter, and the sudden hushed silence probably contributed to the edge I felt in my heart. So, the only clue as to what was happening resided in these posted signs. Why? Was it common in Helovia to read such scribblings?

One of her many mysteries I did not understanding, reading is apparently important. Pausing before the sign, this time I stare for quite some time. There are more letters, more intricate than the others. The number of bloodied clues have grown slimmer, and I cannot decide whether this should relieve me or put me on edge. Whoever had tried to alter the sign likely dead, but why and how remains unknown. Helovia, why are you so confusing?

Taking a breath, I decide that I should continue on my path to the right. There is no point in trying to avoid these blasted signs anymore. They will appear no matter the path I take.
Anger resolving into some sort of cold apathy, which is much more comfortable for me.

[ ooc; Yuuta goes to the right. ]

image credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-26-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-26-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-30-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-30-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-31-2014, 03:07 PM