the Rift

[DROP] Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop]

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

By now I was expecting the next sign, however disturbed I was by the blood stains that coated them despite the lack of hoof prints or any other imprints in the snow. When I was confronted by the sign this time around, it seemed much easier for me to decipher given by the sheer number of letters that were shown, even though there weren’t many that were solved. Clearly E was to be replaced by the letter A, T was now the O and L was now the T. As the riddle began to make sense in my mind while I stared at the post, my crown tilted to the side. This time around, I was presented with what each direction would lead me too. No matter how confusing the directions were, or misleading they may have been, I was ever so enticed by them.

I stepped back from the sign to contemplate which direction I should head. Towards the reward or towards the end? Or perhaps I could wait around here…No, no I most assuredly won’t be waiting around in this eerie silence listening to my own heartbeat. That is probably what happened to the last fool who couldn’t finish the riddle. Auds flicked back and forth while I pondered, wondering if the end meant that I could escape this riddle nonsense or if it was something much more ominous in meaning. Naturally, I wanted my reward for tolerating such ridiculousness, as well as my reward for solving the riddles. How could I not? I was proud of myself for getting this far.

With a final nod, I redirected my course to the left once again. Perhaps I could find an amulet? Or maybe some other useful item? There was only one way to find out…

OOC: Panzram solves and goes left.
Wishlist
Seeking: Dark x Water | Can form temporary blood clots that will dissipate after one thread. This can cause pain, swelling, numbness, or temporary paralysis of affected limb.

No prior refusals.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-26-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-26-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-30-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-30-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-31-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Panzram - 10-31-2014, 03:31 PM