the Rift

[DROP] Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR
The distinct feeling of being played was becoming a constant thought in my mind. Whatever was going on certainly meant something didn’t it? As I navigated a few steps more along the long, winding path, I came upon yet another sign with only two deciphered letters above the cryptogram. Knowing vaguely how the last few had turned out, I spent infinitely less time trying to muddle my way through its meaning. However, when I finally came up with an answer, I was left again to decide between the choices. Only this time, there were three…

They were all tempting to me since I wasn’t sure what exactly I was aiming for in the first place and yet, I knew that I didn’t want to take the easy way out. I wanted to see this peculiar experience to its end. I wanted high risk with high reward and if I was wrong, then I guess it would be high risk with an equally significant loss. I feared that such a loss could mean my life, but with little else to go on, I made the decision to go right.

However, an eerie sense of loneliness made my heart pound loudly against my breast. I was afraid of what I’d find. Thinking of the things I’d encountered in the Steppe and the Grove made me want to turn around and go back the way I came. But of course that ever-pressing curiosity that I’d become known for pushed me on. Blending in amongst the shadows, I ignored my anxiety and pressed on. Whatever lay ahead would eventually reveal itself, no matter how good or bad it may be.

OOC| Thor goes right.
it used to be the reason I breathed but now it's choking me up
die young and save yourself

background pattern by gripspix @ flickr.com
codes by whit

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-26-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-26-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Astraea - 10-30-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-30-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Yuuta - 10-31-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: Stopping by Woods ... [DARK or WIND drop] - by Thor - 10-31-2014, 10:55 PM