the Rift

[PRIVATE] Everyone Wants To Be Me

Pompeii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It's time, time to gaze your eyes upon the only thing I've found worthy of me. That's right. There's finally something here worthy of me, and I'm making it my own personal throne room. The cascading silk drapes have all been pulled shut now, with my own trouble having accomplished it. The simple moonlight beaming through the stained glass ahead fractures upon the actual stone floor. This is something only artisans from my empire could of created. Do the Plebians here even hold the ability to craft such beauty?
If they did, then there would be more class here. I'll have to teach them about Aristotle and all the great minds, of philosophy I've learned in the past. They're gonna know how to make great things such as this, and then, there will be the most beautiful statue ever of erected of my gracious self. I will be no Julius Caesar when I can be Augustus: related to the glorious idiot himself, but not dead and still doing a lot better. I'm too great to be Caesar.
Stars twinkle overhead and I crane my crown upwards to admire the constellations. I search to find what I know, replaying in my mind what Masahiko had taught me when he was still mine.
In the taint of blues, green, vibrant reds, nothing is ever familiar. I can't find the northern star, groaning when my neck muscles now strain. I'm an emperor, and this doesn't happen to emperors. I'm supposed to be elite, sleek, beautiful. That's what I am, every second I spend breathing.
A night bird chooses to question me.
"Don't you dare ask me who! Everyone knows exactly who I am! I am Pompeii, a Goddess and an Emperor. Did you hear that? An em-per-or." I bellow, fleeing my new temple to step into disgusting snow, looking like a damn fool of myself. I'm no fool, I'm an educated bitch, and that's how it's going to stay while I find the night bird who dare declare me wrong and use every single one of those feathers for the best and absolutely useless headdress.

@[Panzram]

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

There was a new darkness that seemed to have taken hold of the lands. Helovia was changing before our very eyes, the crippling ambiance enhanced by the suffocating winter. Something was happening, something ominous was stretching it’s shadowed arms to pluck the weak from the earth and strangle the mighty. No one was able to predict what was happening, nor was anyone aware of what was happening or coming. But I wanted to find out. My arrival to Helovia was not that long ago, but to ensure my survival as well as the desire to find my pet and take hold of my own ruling, I had to solve this puzzle. Sure, I may act as though it was to assist my ‘Lord’ and ‘Lady’ as well as the entirety of the Basin, but the truth was that I only cared about myself in all of this.

So in my attempts to learn more about the happenings of Helovia, I set off to explore lands I had never come across before. Aimlessly I wandered through the snow, thankful that the frozen particles had all settled upon the earth. The light of the moon and stars beckoned me forward and lit my way, and soon I found myself walking along a partially frozen brook. The motion of the water would break away chunks of ice that managed to form along the shallows, the icy tendrils rooting their way into the bank. I’m not sure how long I followed the water, but it wasn’t too long before my path was blocked by a strange structure.

My muzzle lifted to the sky as I looked up at the intricate rooftop, studying the rainbow of colors that were locked into the ironwork. Never before had I seen such a structure. The old stone was weather worn, but it appeared as though the building could stand the tests of time. As my gaze lowered down the building, I noted the drapery that was hanging within. My curiosity grew as I slowly approached, wondering what the curtains could possibly be hiding. But as I stepped closer, a feminine voice shouted from within and caused me to stop in my tracks. Auds pricked forward as whoever it was began to announce a rather pompous introduction to seemingly no one. Had I been noticed? Certainly not, I hadn’t said a word and she acted as though she was answering someone.

Just as I decided to poke my head in and see what the nonsense was about, a tiny little mare leaped out from between the curtains into the snow. This weak little flame had the audacity to claim herself as a Goddess? Even worse, an Emporer? As much as I wanted to laugh, I decided it best to wait a moment, pursing my lips to keep any chuckles choked down in my throat. Dark orbs studied her figure, instantly noting that she was without a horn or wings. Finally, I had found another equine! Granted, my instant judgment of her was that she was cursed with Napoleon complex. Standing nearly three hands beneath me, I had little to worry about her. It was like a wolf facing a Chihuahua. Oh but what a figure this mare had, coated with flames dusted in ice. The utmost primal urges within be began to ignite by her fire, and a smirk began to pull at my lips as fantasies began to play in my mind.

How long at it been since I had felt the gentle touch of a vixen? Whether it was a freely given brush granting me permission, or the feel of her neck against my cheek as she broke down into submission beneath me. This tiny little mare was easy pickings, and I was a greedy bastard who had been patient for far too long in the Basin. As the sadistic thoughts began to worm their way through my mind, I lifted my crown with the pride I had carried since ruling over the Pit. The moonlight reflected a dangerous glint in my eyes while a deep, rumbling chuckled emerged from my lips. “Pompeii, is it? Can’t say I have ever heard of you before little pet.” Slowly I took another step forward, positioning myself so the vixen was in between the myself and the building. I’ve waited too long. Playing nice and behaving was far too taxing on a stallion such as myself, and I had made up my mind that I would be damned if I would let this little fire slip away from me.

@[Pompeii]
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Pompeii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ha! Within the clutches of my fire, the rage that screams above all else that I am the supreme one as it's meant to be, scares away the nay-sayer. Amusement dipped in self-pride ignites across my beautiful features at the sound of wings flapping in the cold, night air. Someone around here is smart enough not to mess with the likes of a grand Goddess such of myself, which translates to there is really intelligence here in picking me as their new God.
Yet, there's always some idiot around who wants to play with the big guns, like the ructabunde speaking to me now. Oh well, I don't mind what it takes to get my wa-
Oh, why hello there.
I see different now. Peasant or not, at least there is some sort of good looks in this place. Masahiko would never mind if I found myself someone to admire while he left me unhappily(and crownless, what a lousy ex-husband). Except, he was dead and gone, and while a ghost might come to stab you in the ass over finding someone else to fuck, there's nothing wrong with that.
"Oh, no! It's Pei for you, Master."
Master. I'd never call anyone that name, even speak the word if it wasn't beating the slaves into submission before my glorious presence. Him though. He is painted like myself, deeper in hue and the tone that laces his voice becomes liquid lust. What am I to say? Certain men just have that charm, definitely with a horn like that.
Stepping forth with a sway of hips that graces females of exotic breeding such as myself, green eyes flutter with sparks of hatred feminine seduction, smiling in a faint, careless way towards him. The cold on the stone leaves a cringe in my frogs. Having cobblestone paths would be oh so nice, though these peasants can't seem to hold the brain to think that might be worth the price. This place lacks so much culture other than the temple.
Closer to him, I can bathe in his musk, the rich scent that coats the males as if they were to roll in it daily. A deep breath gathers in it my nostrils much like a drug. My lips raise to meet his skull even though it stands far above the reach of my jaws, seductive whispers lingering atop velveteen lips.
"Oh, but there is one thing. I'm no pet; I'm so much more."

OOC: EXCUSE THE DELAY.