the Rift

[OPEN] Tales To The Wind

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
If Love Were Food, I Would Have Starved On The Bones You Gave Me.” .

As the ivory girl stood in silence listening to the lull of the crashing waves and the occasional voice that spoke to her she pondered the answer. While the answer was meant to be simple the solution she drew was more complex. Before time had slowed it had been easy to keep track of the days and weeks as they passed but now? I meer day could pass by and it could feel like an eternity had gone by. It was the sadness that spoke volumes to distort her views on reality changing back into the beast she had thought was gone behind her. That miserable skeleton that had merely drifted along through her earliest years of life leaving scars much too deep to heal. Maybe she had overestimated herself these last couple months into believing that she could be happy and hold things together. She was nothing more than a broken shell held together by strips of tape. Each layer being torn away was just another nail in her coffin. Sooner or later nothing would be left to hold the pieces together and this is what she was afraid of. Losing the last few pieces would shatter her beyond repair.

Closing her eyes for a couple seconds she thought to her son. If not for him things would be so much different. He gave her a reason to press forward and take each day as it came. He was the light at the end of the tunnel threading her along but what would come of the day when he to would leave her... what would she do then? " I have been here awhile now. More than a year at least. You never realize how much time passes us by until you look back." She finally replied softly staring off into the distant ocean a moment or two longer than she likely should have.

If she had been more observant to her new friend and trusting of her knowledge base it should have been clear that she was not the only one suffering from something. The look within the depths of the stallion's eyes should have clued her into the pain he chose to mask bravely. If her teachers could see her now they would all scorn her for her lack of attentiveness to someone in pain. Her knowledge of healing should have allowed her to reach out and soothe that burning and coax the healing to begin anew. Today she was simply blinded by her own pain.

“Is something troubling you dear?” Furrowing her brow slightly as an automatic response to stress she found herself lost for words. Childing herself for allowing such a moment of weakness to befall her she allowed her expression to soften once more as she forced herself to recover. " Just life catching up to me thats all." she commented softly after a minute or so of silence. " It's all the unexpected twists and turns that catch you by surprise."

"Speech"

@[Thor]
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 10-27-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 10-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 10-29-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-08-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 11-10-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-11-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 11-12-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-14-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 11-22-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-26-2014, 05:40 PM