the Rift

[OPEN] Tales To The Wind

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
If Love Were Food, I Would Have Starved On The Bones You Gave Me.” .

Had she really stopped living life this time? The solution to this problem never seemed to have a definitive answer for it wavered between the two options more than a lab's tail wagged. Some days were harder than others but then there would be one day that would allow her to see some light at the end of the passage. As she would ease towards it she could slowly make some progress before the ground vanished from beneath her feet leaving her back where she had started. Sitting in the deep dark hole was easier than trying to scramble back out in a panic to see the light once more. The blanket of darkness wrapped her up tightly slowly suffocating her until she tried to fight for air once again and begin her climb back to the surface. Ups and downs was there really no other option in between?

Another form of light had entered her life at one point allowing her to travel along unhindered for days. She would awake with a smile upon her fine featured face and drift back into dreamland the same way. Life had been good then and she had been able to see farther into the future and have hope for the coming days. It was this consistency that she thrived upon and relied upon to sustain her through the worst darkness. When the silver thread leading her onward had vanished the tendrils of darkness had reached up wrapping around her and pulled her backwards in a sickening spiral. Each day she awoke not really knowing where she was or what she was to do to escape it forever. Living a life filled with so much loneliness it was no wonder that the girl sought a companion to keep her company. Sadly the ancients had turned a blind eye to her helpless figure and not given her the opportunity to have something so special in her life.

"The pain is only a reminder that I am still alive. If it is gone there will be nothing left." She commented feeling the sadness that extended deep into her soul swell painfully as she spoke the truth or what she believed to be the truth. " I do not want to forget as it would mean losing everything all over again." The words flowed easily from her without much hesitation or thought to the greater meaning behind them. Her heart spoke as loud as any voice and it could stand the silence no longer.

"It is not I who chose to relive things but rather what whoever makes the earth turn round wants me to see. Like the sea they seem to tease us all with the realities that we cannot have." Motioning to the water below with a nod of her head she watched Thor wondering if he to would understand what she meant. If she was correct it would give them yet another thing in common; the knowledge of what true loss felt like.

"Speech"
Tags: @[Thor]
Notes: Sorry for delay ^^
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 10-27-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 10-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 10-29-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-08-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 11-10-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-11-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 11-12-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-14-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 11-22-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-26-2014, 05:40 PM