the Rift

[OPEN] Tales To The Wind

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
If Love Were Food, I Would Have Starved On The Bones You Gave Me.” .

Listening quietly until the pegasus had finished she couldn't exactly wrap her head around everything. First he mentions that she is already dead.. what exactly was that supposed to mean? Not sure whether to take the comment as a insult her expression remained neutral in the hopes of her brain catching up to the conversation. If it was some insult getting angry was just not going to happen for she was too exhausted mentally and physically to go through the process of bothering. There had been a time where something could have triggered the very small part of her that chose conflict instead of flight but that part of her was so rare she barely knew it existed. Though the last time someone had managed to really tick her off strange things had happened. The fire that burned inside her had released itself into a physical flame and Illynx had nearly been singed by what she believed was lightning. It was just one of those really weird things that she could not explain.

" Have you ever lost someone in your life that makes it hard to continue on without them?" She asked softly fixing her saddened eyes upon Thor as she turned slightly to face him. Talking about those in her life that had passed on was difficult if only there was some way to show him it would make it much easier. Knowing this to be impossible she had to work herself up to being able to at least give a faint idea into the horrors that continued to haunt her. Taking a shaky breath she finally spoke to attempt to give an answer that made sense. "I lost my entire family when I was a couple months old and things have never seemed to get better from there. I had to watch my friend take her own life when I first came here but before that I.." Pausing momentarily to get a grip on her emotions she somehow managed to continue." I lost my child almost three years ago when I was nearly beaten to death and have recently lost my son bringing everything all back to life."

Turning her head away in an attempt to beat back the tears threatening to fall she took a shaky breath. There had not been many she had been able to talk about any of this with leaving her pent up misery to fester and pool deep within. Letting it out was difficult as it meant she had to admit what had happened instead of trying to forget. With her twin boys she desperately wanted to forget about their father and how much he had hurt her when he walked away. She wanted to just forget it all so it could not destroy her like it was doing each and every day.

"Speech"
@[Thor]
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 10-27-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 10-27-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 10-29-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-08-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 11-10-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-11-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 11-12-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-14-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Brisa - 11-22-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: Tales To The Wind - by Thor - 11-26-2014, 05:40 PM