the Rift

[OPEN] Beautiful child of mine

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I had come flailing-- a galloping mess of hooves and flesh. My gait was uneven, my eyes stung as the cold wind pelted against my moist corneas. My hair waved in a tangled not behind me, but I didn't care about that now. I had a mission. This mission was assigned from a god... Yes, that means it's a big one. I scan the area in front of me, and there he is. It's Midas. A high-pitched whinny that still sounded velvety and rich could only be mine. I slid to a halt near him, snow flying everywhere as I attempt a not-so-graceful halt. "Midas!" I exclaim with an urgency, failing to notice the egg due to my determination to not fail my mission.

"I have urgent news, brother!" I try to calm myself down, but I'm breathing hard from my rather fast-paced gallop. A thin layer of sweat ha already beaded itself onto my gold coat, making me look more sorrel flaxen than anything. I blink a few times, trying to relax my wide-eyed expression. The weather has worn on my condition, I am no longer in shape-- and that's a brutal thing to realize. I lack muscle, and there is a slight rib-cage outline and my hip bone is protruding more so than normal. I just have to remind myself... it's Frostfall.

"I just spoke with the Earth God. He has told me much about a recent loss the Throat has dealt with, Midas," I say slowly as I begin to regain composure. I am both happy I have a mission, confused as to why there has been a murder, and still unsure how I managed to find Midas so quickly.
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful child of mine - by Midas - 10-27-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Beautiful child of mine - by Dröm - 10-28-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Beautiful child of mine - by Midas - 10-30-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: Beautiful child of mine - by Muriel - 11-02-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Beautiful child of mine - by Midas - 11-03-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Beautiful child of mine - by Dröm - 11-10-2014, 07:39 AM