the Rift

looking for life [open]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS, AGAIN

The Valiant was determined to take his duties to his new herd and perform them well. He would not stand idly by and watch as the Throat and Edge gathered so many refugees who had wandered into the land of Helovia. Absently he wondered about his former home, Dorngarrow, but he shook his maneless neck to rid himself of the thought. That place was not a home; it was a battlefield.

He walked through tall, beautiful trees as the crisp, orangemoon breeze blew past his body. The black dun was grateful for the weather change as his wounds were still on the mend. However, he would not stay locked away behind his borders just because of a few injuries to his skin - no. He was determined and driven.

Crimson eyes saw a mare in the distance who he knew would stand taller than himself. She was a lovely white mare with thick feathered hooves and patches of grey splashed across her thickly muscled figure. He smiled kindly and trotted up to her, his own lithe, warmblood form was thickly muscled, but he was not nearly as strongly as her natural conforation allowed.

"Welcome to Helovia," he said with a short bow. "I am Paladin the Valiant, lead of the Foothills. Do you need a place to live? Did you travel far?" he asked, his question full of earnest curiosity and concern.

Messages In This Thread
looking for life [open] - by Tor - 09-03-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Tor - 09-05-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Tor - 09-05-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: looking for life [open] - by Paladin - 09-11-2012, 11:36 PM