the Rift

Bellona Plots

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Open for three more peoples! I'm hoping to get a bit more active soon, sorry folks D:

@[Gull] perhaps? @[Midas] @[Osiris]

So I have finally decided to put Grimmrot on the back burner; I just do not have time or muse to write as a second (very estranged, extremely flamboyant) character when I have Bellona on my hands. (Not that I'm showing favouritism or anything...)

Anyway, I have a little bit of time on my hands and I know that I have probably 8 threads on the go right now and another 8 to do, but I have found myself in quite the rut: my current threads are so old now that I find it hard to write anything wonderful for them (I do get bursts of muse for them, however) and I find that I am yearning for something... more for Bellona. Of course I have some of my own plots in mind, but I'm really no longer satisified with all of the meet and greets I've signed up for.

I am certainly not saying I do not look forward to these, because I do; I generally prefer to let my characters plot their own little things and the only way to do that is to participate in these meet-and-greets, but I no longer have the will to just... go with the flow. I yearn some action for Bellona, and I think that this murder plot will help her with that, but there are another few things on my mind.

1) A very, very close friend/ally. Probably someone similar to Bellona, who is attracted to power and loves to battle. This will be worked out IC obviously, but so far it hasn't really happened... Basically what I am looking for is someone who will mesh well with Bellona.

2) Romance. I know, I know, what about Gull? Well, things change. This is certainly still an option, but I want someone who can bring out more of the emotion and the seriousness in Bellona; not just the goofiness, the sarcasm, and the realization that she can love. She's certainly figured out that she can do just that, so why not set this warrior maiden up with some brutes who will test her?

3) Lots of battles. Lots of feels. Lots of plots. Open for almost anything! I need some volunteers for finding her last two amulets, storing magic in one of them, and perhaps talking to her about magic/the Gods/etc.

Please know that I have a fairly busy life now, but I do want to write with your characters! All that I need in return for plotting with this fiery vixen is a bit of patience, and your input! Everything is open to interpretation, this is just what I see for her right now. c:

Also, if I have a thread with you currently and you are no longer interested in continuing it, etc, lemme know here. Right now I'm trying to get to the threads one at a time, but as I said my muse for them comes in bursts... ;-; Thanks so much guys.

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
You can be the one girl wrecking ball with Ulrik, Deodat and Varath lolol
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Thank you for the invite :) but I'm thinking about working in a pair or alone ^^; but I appricate you considering me
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Hidden Account
Sure Tamme! Works for me! XD

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!

Hidden Account
Renewing this thread as a plot thread rather than a murder team thread. ^^

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
If she is going to be joining the World's Edge, we should definitely have her and Jahzara meet up once again. Although I have a hard time imagining that they will ever really get along and do much other than fake friendliness, it could still be interesting. Maybe they could build up a tolerance for each other for the sake of living together?

Interesting plot idea that would involve more people if anyone was interested. Perhaps Jahzara finds out about plans for stealing someone in the herd (without an actual stealth attempt being done) and not really sure what to do about it, she ends up turning to Bellona to help prevent the attack/stealth and forcing them to work together? We'd have to get a volunteer or two to go with it though if you are interested.
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Hidden Account
Oooh, I like that! We shall have to see if she ends up going to the Edge, but I definitely see that as a possibility. ^^

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
BELLONA GAUCHO NEED TO MEET

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
vadim x bellona thread so they can compare companions? xD

Hidden Account
Yessss to both!!!

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
I'll make a thread and tag you?
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Hidden Account
Works for me Aud! I might be too busy to reply for a by though. I've got a driving test coming up. c:

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!