the Rift

[PRIVATE] the awkward turtles unite.

Hototo Posts: 96
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2hh :: 3 years
Boom Boom!
HOTOTO</style>
   HE WHO IS BRAVE IS FREE.</style>

A bag of bones covered with taut silk sheets. The figure is scarce, slight, graceless. I wonder briefly if the creature that catches my gaze is not some ghost sent to frighten me within the cold grips of a murder scene - the ghost of the grey body framed in crimson blood and lillies. However, the girl who stands behind him vaguely resonates in my mind.

Her body is sunkissed, bright, warm; essentially, she stands in complete defiance of her companion, who looks colder than the frozen tundra of the mountains north. Tandavi, the pale boy calls out into the morning air as his sky blue eyes of ice fall on my own frame, startled by my appearance perhaps. The dark eyes which dart to me in alarm soon fade to a joyous recognition, one I wished I could share.

Tandavi knew my name, singing it from soft lips in an uplifted tone. I freeze, unable to draw out any clues as to our meeting. I remember her face, was given her name, but am at a loss as to what else I should know. For now, I suppose I would shrug off the despairing feeling of idiocy in my gut and pretend I know. Pretend I remember. A weak smile forms on my lips.

As if murder was not a challenge already.

"I am unharmed," I reply to her question, uncertain whether it would be safe to reveal my loss of memory to her. Midas had felt safe in my heart, but this girl.... though I am taller and more thickly built, she made me nervous.

Somebody died. She deserves justice. I nod, my movement purposeful as I gaze at her with a serious expression. "My father has requested I seek out the killer," a strong voice, resolving against the nerves caused by uncertainty. "I am at a loss, though... the only thing left behind was a bunch of black hairs."
""

[ ooc; ;__; late ]

Stock Providers: Horse, Wings, and Background.

Messages In This Thread
the awkward turtles unite. - by Hototo - 10-30-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: the awkward turtles unite. - by Caneo - 11-04-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: the awkward turtles unite. - by Tandavi - 11-12-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: the awkward turtles unite. - by Hototo - 12-01-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: the awkward turtles unite. - by Caneo - 12-13-2014, 01:15 AM