the Rift

[OPEN] Simple & Quick [Welcoming]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
It's not that Oxy had targeted me and berated me. He hadn't. But he always had this sort of snide behavior and snarky remarks. Most of his drug-fueled angst was directed at Ciceron and Agrona for their apparent lack of stabby-killy activity. I mean, I totally back him up in his reprimanding. Except that I don't know that they haven't been doing their duty. Oh well, if they weren't before, presumably they will now. And all will be well. La de da. I've come back from the island in the sky, happy to have a little repose in my own home. Coming down from the path and into my home I think that there is little going on, at first. Snow on the ground, cold air about me and I can see my breath as I toddle in.

And then before me, like magic! Or maybe I am really just not paying that much attention to my surroundings. 'Dolt.' Damaris chastises me, then runs ahead with a friendly bark and a wagging tail. She is must better at greeting than I am. Elsa stands there, along with a bay lady that I've never seen before. I find my way toward them and stop a few feet away. Damaris dances around Elsa, and makes her way toward the bay mare, not thinking whether strangers would be so welcoming to a strange dog with glowing green eyes. I eek out a smile to the ladies before me. "Comrade Elsa, pleasure to see you again." I turn my attention to the stranger. "Don't believe we've met... I'm Rostislav. You are..?" I wasn't born with good manners and I've yet to have been properly taught. Damaris looks off, suddenly distracted, and sees some other canine creature dancing in the snow. Sure enough, she's off in a second, chasing after the other with full-fledged, uninhibited delight.

WC: 311
Tag: @[Elsa] @[Essetia]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 10-30-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 11-07-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Rostislav - 11-11-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 11-11-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 11-12-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Rostislav - 11-15-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 11-26-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Simple & Quick [Welcoming] - by Essetia - 11-26-2014, 07:40 PM