the Rift

[OPEN] Black bird pie

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys</style>

I still hadn't found a way off of the horrible floating island that seemed to emit happiness that infected the creatures who managed to find themselves up here. Which yes, even I had to admit it was beautiful, but there was such a strong undercurrent of evil and chaos that I wanted to bolt. And bolt I did, only to find that the edge of the Island was protected by some kind of force field that kept idiots (such as myself) from free falling to our deaths.
So, after moping at the edge of the island I found myself being called inwards, further into the land of perma-birdsong which was growing increasingly uncomfortable with the heavy layer of fuzz that came with the snow that rested below. Soon I found myself surrounded by others of my kind, some grieving, some angry, and some just lost and empty as they stared blankly ahead. Occasionally someone whispered, pushing forwards ideas of who they believed had done the horrible deed. Emeralds glanced over the heads and shoulders of others before settling on the grounded body of the bird, a flicker of sadness washed over my frame but other than that I was void of emotions. I hadn't known this bird, and she definitely wasn't the first dead body I looked upon so the factor of growing ill was little to none.
It seemed as if the others around me were setting out to find the killer, who was likely in their midst. Acting. Pretending to be grieving when really he (or she) was admiring their handy work. Dark rimmed ears moved about as one by one the others began to head out, but I hung back, wanting to get a better look at the corpse before the gods removed it. I wasn't the only one who had decided to hang around as I stepped forward, out of the shadows the black and white bird was stepping away a strange determination in his gaze that made me wonder why he was alone when others had left as partners.
A snort blew through my darkened paper thins as I looked at the bird's corpse for but a minute, taking in the dark hairs, the only clearly evident hint before I turned to follow after the lonely bird. It didn't take long to get within earshot of the creature, once we were far enough away from the body that the stench of death and decomposition wasn't flooding our nasal cavities I spoke up with a proposition. "Good eve to ye sir. I 'ave a thought ye might find favorable." My speech was paused for a moment, wanting to give the stallion a chance to respond before I shoved my mind's working down his throat. "I don't know much of Helovia, but killers is somethin I know much of. Surely if we partnered up it'd work better fer the both of us."
Once I finished speaking, I stopped walking instead I stood there mulling over the different creatures I had met with black hair. The only one standing out being the pretty black, red, and white bird, but I had seen her here as well.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Sialia] & @[Midas]
Words;; 528
OOC;; <3

Image Credits
 HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
Black bird pie - by Midas - 10-30-2014, 06:13 PM