the Rift

[OPEN] Black bird pie

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

Disgust rolls through me. I had traveled to the floating island once more, to see what everyone was buzzing about. Some small non repulsed part of me says good job, good for them, for taking the blood lust out on something bigger than a rabbit. But at the same time, It disgusts me, as the creature before me is of the same blood. Maybe our linage was different, but we all came from the same place.

I search the crowd, slowly pushing through. I had left Glacia at home, with no orders on if she where aloud to go see the commotion or not. She could show up. It could be good for her to see death at its most brutal. Hell, my kid is probably going to need therapy.

But maybe not. I lower my head, before jerking it quickly up once more turning my head away repulsion evident in my pretty features. But I don't move, as something catches my dark eyes. My head returns to its position as I examine from further away than I liked. Black hairs? So many creatures of the Basin I knew who had this dark coloration. That is where all would look first. Anger rolls through my chest. Of course. It is always us first. But in all honesty it was just as easy for the rest of there own to have gone insane, or even an outcast. I raise my head, watching as the crowd slowly dissipates into a few left over creatures. A painted stallion, winged as well, has a very determined look on his face, and before long he too moves off. However he moves off alone. The next to go follows this stallion. He also happens to be of the male species.

I move closer, the repugnant smell turning my stomach over and over. No, I have seen all that there needs to be here, and I turn moving away. So what the hell where we to do now? Find the killer supposedly. With teams or in pairs. But it seems everyone already has teams. Working alone was never that interesting, and after all you could get more done with two, or even three. I turn my head and my body follows after the two recently departed studs. Neither are familiar, but I don't particularly care. Never did, never will.

I soon come upon the two, the winged stallion walking, whilst the speckled one stood. Words touch my harks, and they flick forward. Gee, who spoke like that anymore? Where in the world did they come from. Twin towers are forward as I approach. "Three is better than two, though four is a crowd." My voice rings out in the silence. It is silky, and a smirk plays on my lips. How funny. A pegusus, a unicorn, and a equine. Funnier yet the Unicorn was a Basiner. I look at the equine, my head high, my eyes slither over him. "Sialia. Bunny killer, Basiner, and prey to dark things that plague the mind. " My brows raise. "I could help, since I may have an insight to darker minds, having one myself." My eyes dart back to the winged stallion watching him. Waiting for the stop, for the answer. My eyes narrow. This might be a tension filled team. But I have no reason to hate either of these men. Would they feel the same is up to them.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Midas] @[Desperado]
Words;; 576 words
Notes;; Sorry if she seems.... Creepy. Thats just her, but she means no harm.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Black bird pie - by Midas - 10-30-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Black bird pie - by Desperado - 11-04-2014, 08:59 AM
RE: Black bird pie - by Sialia - 11-05-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Black bird pie - by Midas - 11-06-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Black bird pie - by Desperado - 11-13-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Black bird pie - by Sialia - 11-18-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Black bird pie - by Midas - 11-20-2014, 10:57 PM