the Rift

[OPEN] Black bird pie

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

I seem to be the party crasher. Never mind that. I hold my head high, proud to be from the cold northern reaches. "Well met, Sialia" He says to me, and his voice is strained. I seem to have that effect on many who do not live or come from the Basin. A two toned head dips down, nodding to this man as he introduces himself... and his two birds. Fina and Neve. I bring my head back up. This man was called Midas, and the name sounded vaguely familiar. Like I had heard his name whispered in the wind. More likely than not I had caught it from the others speaking of him in the Basin. For some reason he felt very important.

Then the lad with the heavy western accent speaks. Desperado. Yes, his name fits him. I nod to him as well, before Midas brings our attention back to the task that was at hand. Who was the murderer? My mind reels, thinking of each black haired horse I knew. No, the list was to long. We could randomly guess, but it was better to wait for more clues to show up. "It is to hard to tell as of yet. We need to narrow the playing field." I look around me at both of the other equine species. Hell, we all carried black fur as well. It could be us for all we knew. It wasn't me, but who's to say Midas didn't agree. This was going to be one interesting investigation, that was for sure.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Midas] @[Desperado]
Words;; 261 words.
Notes;; I apologize for the shortness >.< I was trying to hurry.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Black bird pie - by Midas - 10-30-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Black bird pie - by Desperado - 11-04-2014, 08:59 AM
RE: Black bird pie - by Sialia - 11-05-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Black bird pie - by Midas - 11-06-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Black bird pie - by Desperado - 11-13-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Black bird pie - by Sialia - 11-18-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Black bird pie - by Midas - 11-20-2014, 10:57 PM