the Rift

[OPEN] Divergent morality

Ira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I Remember when your head caught Flame

Word around here spreads fast. There has been a crime done here. A murder they say. It sickens me. But at the same time a question bubbles in my mind. Weren't there murders like such before? Had any one cared then? So why was it such a big deal now?

Granted, from the sounds it was grisley, and a brutal death for the poor creature. Another rumor spreads. That the gods had given out a quest for all. The job was to find the murderer. The only clue? Black hairs. I grind my teeth. There was a maltitude of black horses in this land, so how the hell was that supposed to help someone? Along with the black creatures there where black and white creatures, so it could have come from any one of them as well. Then again... Was I over thinking this? Was it actually the gods themselves, and where they just sending there little minions on a wild goose chase to try and find this "Killer" for a prize?

Rage inflames in me, and I close my eyes. It was no use getting angry over the whole thing, after all, I was a bit of a conspiracy theorist. However my attention is caught by the faint sound of a female voice. Curiosity blooms in my and I head that way. When I emerge the femme has finished whatever she was talking about, and all that came out was a soft snort from her nostrils. What puzzles me all the more was the fact that there was no one around. I cock my head, puzzled.

"You shouldn't be alone ma'am. There are criminals on the loose." My voice is gruff, but a genuine smile crosses my features, and I wait to see this lady's reaction.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Fig]
Words;; 299 words
Notes;; Sorry that this is a bit late dear <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
Divergent morality - by Fig - 10-30-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Divergent morality - by Ira - 11-02-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Divergent morality - by Fig - 11-03-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: Divergent morality - by Parelia - 11-05-2014, 02:55 AM
RE: Divergent morality - by Kirah - 11-07-2014, 02:35 AM