[PRIVATE] They said to stay [Cheveyo]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
paint with all the colors of the wind

Captain.

The fact that I now held rank in the herd that had welcomed me like family, once the wraiths were removed from the lands of Helovia and we were allowed free from the rabbit tunnels in which we had been trapped, was mind blowing and I still wasn't quite sure how to handle it other than with great thanks. Regardless of the fact that my work life seemed to be travelling quickly, happily, with a tank full of only the best fuel...the other aspects that were just as important were lacking greatly. Family was a distant thought, as was love, or even sex for that matter. At the moment my jaded and fragile mind was too overwhelmed with images of the brown boy's bloodied body hitting the ground, the sickening thud of his body meeting the dusty ground echoing in my sun kissed ears on a daily basis.
His memory still kept me from sleeping like the rest of the herd, rather cat naps were my poison of choice. Even then the terrors of my past came to haunt me in the short spells of slumber, causing me to wake with a start or worse yet a scream that caused others to worry about my well being. For now, it was easy enough to brush off the questions but if the terrors kept at this rate surely I would be seen as the village nut rather than a Captain who was meant to be looked up too. A heavy sigh boiled up through my esophagus and out into the silent, misty world around me while ivory dipped limbs stretched, joints and bones cracking and popping as they shifted back into place from this last few moments of standing still.
Ears swiveled as I snorted, heavy gusts of air blowing the curling mist away from me while giving orchids a chance to dance about the horizon. My mind drifting away to the tall, handsome red stallion that I had brought back to the Edge, my very first victim recruit. His face hadn't been seen at the meeting in which I was promoted to Captain and warned of the dangers coming along with the new season and the island that had seemed to be floating in the heavens so peacefully until now. For a moment I worried for the flaming stallion, but then I remembered him mentioning to the Sunshower that he wasn't sure how long he intended to remain within our shattered walls, it had been a few weeks and I hadn't seen hide nor hair of the handsome stallion. He had probably been whisked away by a much more feminine mare by this point, but that didn't stop me from moving out from under the safe canopy of the tree providing me shelter against the harsh wind and snow of Frostfall.
Yellow painted hooves plowed easily through the snow, that blanketed the world like a clingy ex girlfriend, headed in the direction towards the nearest exit in the slowly falling glass wall. It didn't take me long to reach the desired exit, even in the snow the path was clear as day in my mind and one of the easiest to remember being it was one of the few ways to escape if anyone decided to get too social when I wanted to be alone. Which was almost always. I couldn't help the excitement that bubbled when the bright frame of the tall, sporty stallion came into view standing at the border of the lands his hazel gaze directed downwards towards the shattered glass. I remained silent as I trotted towards him, thankful for the help of the snow in my sneaky approach, before sliding up beside him to bump my painted hip against his solid one. "Careful there, wouldn't want to get glass lodged in your hoof." I half teased while offering a warm smile, it was good to see that Ira hadn't grown bored of my home just yet.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Ira]
Words;; 668
OOC;; Woot, muse <3

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 10-30-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 10-30-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 10-31-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 11-13-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 11-24-2014, 12:12 AM