the Rift

[PRIVATE] They said to stay [Cheveyo]

Ira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I Remember when your head caught Flame

"Careful there, wouldn't want to get glass lodged in your hoof." Her voice rings through the air, her notes singing a half teasing song to my ears. My head lifts to look at her. I cock my head. "It's good that you showed up then. For no doubt I would need help if I did get glass lodged in my hooves." I smile, but inside I'm squirming. I wasn't good at being funny. If anything I was awkward. Would she laugh at me? Or would she scoff and turn away at my idiotic words. I wasn't sure which. I wasn't socially adept.

To many years from being spent alone. In solitude. Even so, in my youth I was serious. My mother wasn't a happy woman, and she wasn't completely there anyways. So, I had to learn to grow up fast. In the process I had lost the social do's and don't that you learned during your youth. I was never funny. I wish now that my youth had been more fun.

My hazel gaze moves across the painted lady as she bumps into me, a soft chuckle rolling out between my muzzle, before pushing to nose her shoulder gently. A smile lingers on my lips, before falling into an awkward state. What do I say? Hey beautiful long time no see? I roll my head towards the open vastness outside.

"I enjoy it here. The fresh salty air. It is so different than from where I came from." I say, thinking back on my birthplace, and the land I ruled for a small amount of time as a three year old. Hot, humid, and full of bugs. Here it was cool, and the morning mists tickled my slightly shaggy coat. When I awoke the air was crisp, and thus far it was never to cold. I look at her curiously.

"What was your homeland like Cheveyo?"

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Cheveyo]
Words;; 324 words
Notes;; MUSE! WE LOVE MUSE!

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 10-30-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 10-30-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 10-31-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 11-13-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: They said to stay [Cheveyo] - by Ira - 11-24-2014, 12:12 AM