the Rift

[OPEN] Teach me your ways

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Drifting silently over the thermals the dark mare took the chance to observe her home from above. Much could be seen down upon the ground but it was from above that you really got a bird's eye view. Each detail and crevice worth noting she tried to burn into her memory for future reference. One who does not know the ground in which they walk is nothing more than a sitting duck waiting to be slaughtered. In this instance she would not be the poor misguided soul that just happened to wander into something that she could not handle. Lady Illynx had given her warning about those of her brethren who would likely look down upon her due to her misfortune at being the creature she was. Forever she would be plagued by her mothers heinous act that brought her into this world bearing not only the glorious crown of her ancestors but also the wings of those who attempt to call themselves gifted by the gods. "More like those of the damned" she thought with a smirk.

Banking sharply as a voice carried up to her the girl circled with curiosity as to who it might belong to. She had yet to meet many of the Basin's warriors but was interested to dip her toe into those waters to see what might come of it. Sure they may attempt to tear her limb from limb but she was prepared to fight her own battles should things turn bloody. Two toned eyes catch sight of a younger mare lingering aimlessly below staring into what appeared to be either a geyser or hot spring. Based on the moisture rich salted air she was willing to bet it was that of the kind that would not likely blow up in your face. Though if it did it would make for a rather entertaining spectacle from her vantage point.

Decreasing her altitude slowly the mare's hooves finally touched back down with a soft thud as she approached the filly cautiously from her side. Drawing her wings back to her slender frame she stopped a couple feet from the horned beast her eyes sweeping over her bulky frame. " Such foul words from one such as yourself. Tisk tisk tisk.." She commented smartly holding her head with pride. "Hardly something one would expect to hear."

•• TAGS: @[Zünden] •• NOTES: Sorry hope you don't mind Rhea dropping in :p ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Teach me your ways - by Zünden - 11-01-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Rhea - 11-08-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Rhiannon - 11-25-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Zünden - 12-03-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Teach me your ways - by Rhea - 12-30-2014, 01:09 AM