the Rift

[OPEN] The Cinderella Squad

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

She was called forth by Valiance and the other red dragon to pull her way from the shadows. It was only by warning, "Wings, near," that she didn't jump away from the brush of Nayati's bonded against her cheek. And, once given a direction, the small mare carefully emerged from the shadows and depths of her thoughts. Limber movements directed her toward the one she considered to be a daughter.

A gentle smile curled up in the corners of Res' lips as she allowed her gaze to take in Nayati. She was growing... so well. So strong. Res was proud, though she doubted the young one would really, truly understand the extent of this feeling though. Really, Res was so glad because she knew that her daughter would be able to live a much better life than she - especially since she was beginning to adapt to the world now rather than later in life. And, with the welcomes of all the other mares, she allowed herself to attempt to settle into the circle of safety which was right there.

It is the words, though, which bring her attention back to the point at hand. That murder which she had paid witness too was of definite importance and she was glad, oh so glad, that she was not the only one who wanted such a thing solved. She glanced around at the figures near her. Yes, together they could do something. "It is the quiet ones who hold the most strength," she offers, giving support to the one before her in one of the few ways she can dare to think of.

Alas, it was Kahlua who brought forth the first important piece. What was left on the body? Res shivered, stepping forward a little before Valiance let out a few clicks of reassurance. "I-I was there. Black hair, from what I'm not sure, was left. Everything else... it just smelled of death... It was too late to help that poor pegasus..." she said, her voice falling to a whisper by the end before she shook her head. There was too much death left, and now it was getting worse. They had to stop this if they wished for peace, didn't they?

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
The Cinderella Squad - by Nayati - 11-02-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: The Cinderella Squad - by Jahzara - 11-03-2014, 04:49 PM
RE: The Cinderella Squad - by Kahlua - 11-05-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: The Cinderella Squad - by Resplendence - 11-10-2014, 12:59 AM