the Rift

[OPEN] Building Bridges

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I am filled with joy at the victory that I have finally obtained. FINALLY! I have managed to win a spar. It's taken me many tries, but against Bellona... I never thought I would beat her. Her vibrant colors that astound the mind and make her seem so formidable are a fair warning to her belligerence. She is strong, fast, and most definitely an equal match. And yet, Damaris and I managed to come out on top. Very well, too, seeing as Bellona took quite a swing at my beloved. Not that she didn't deserve it - Damaris and I struck first. Doesn't matter - Bellona could have gone for me and she went for Damaris instead.

I feel like on my hooves even on this frozen ground. A few sips of my drink have kept my body warm and my muscles are loose and free-flowing. I'm not quite bouncing - I'm a heavy boy - but lofty is something that for once I'm managing. I look quite sexy, I think. Air puffs from my nostrils and my chest is puffed out with pride. 'Pride goeth before the fall.' Well fall I may but I'm enjoying the shit out of this singular victory. For ONCE I may feel justified in calling myself Legatus. It's not until I spot Ghost, my new leader in the Falls, that I break from my reverie. I march over to her, Damaris strolling along after me, my head bobbing gently in time with my stride. "M'dear Ghost, what a pleasure!" This is most definitely the happiest I've been since.. well.. perhaps since Damaris came into my life. I stop just a bit away from her and station myself quite happily, parked out with a stupid grin on my face.

WC: 290
Tag:

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Building Bridges - by Ghost - 11-03-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: Building Bridges - by Vadim - 11-03-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Building Bridges - by Rostislav - 11-07-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Building Bridges - by Kiara - 11-16-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: Building Bridges - by Ghost - 11-27-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Building Bridges - by Vadim - 12-23-2014, 11:28 PM