the Rift

[OPEN] On the inside

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

The doe's approach caused the stag to stiffen before he turned and directed his gaze onto her form, Arah assumed that the magnificent stag must be wary of strangers. Who could blame him? After all, her own less than pleasant experiences within Helovia had caused her to move with caution and usually she was not quite so bold or even sanguine when approaching strangers. Yet it was odd, she felt as if he was a friendly soul and would not cause her or Wynter any harm. Her slender form moved closer to him as his head rose to study her, luscious strands of black locks fall across his eyes, Arah is slightly amused by this. Her own hair is dancing across her eyes yet she is not quite so capable of taming her own wildly long mane.

His sleek tone sends shivers over her pale body, yet the mere gesture of moving over to create some space for her by the shrine soothes the goosebumps and even her nevers slightly. "The pleasure is mine." She begins to make her way towards the shrine, hardly showing any attention to Wynter who had just landed. Yet through the bond Arah urged the young griffin to be cautious, perhaps the phoenix did not wish to play.

His scent soon surrounded her as she came to stand beside him, inhaling the crisp and fresh smell the doe committed the smell to memory. Her eyes flashed upwards, gazing at the stallion through her lashes as she captures the small smile that lightens up his face. Soothing her worries further that she had not interrupted any prayers of deep thoughts, Arah looks back towards the shattered shrine of the earth God, pleased at her timely arrival.

Out of the corner of her eye she catches his nod towards Wynter. His words wash over her skin, his voice is warm and comforting as it coaxes yet another smile to dance upon the fae's lips. "I had not seen a griffin before I found my bonded." Turning towards the trouble maker Arah watches as Wynter begins picking up strands of her tail, dancing through the waves of hair trying to entice the phoenix to join in the game. It was the golden tipped creature's favourite. Soon the smile turns to a gentle tinkling laugh, Arah turned away from the playing griffin, her eyes back upon Midas. "Don't let the sweetness fool you friend, Wynter can be a bit of a monster." The tone of the doe is not condemning or harsh, it is the exact opposite emotions that fill her tones.

Midas, the name certainly suited him. The golden eyes looked over the gold in his wings and in his eyes. She wondered if he knew of King Midas Phrygia, who was blessed (or cursed) with the ability to turn everything he touched into gold. Again as her sight settles upon Fina as her name is shared, the doe lights up at the sight of the stunning creature. So it was the last name that caught the doe by surprise. Movement catches the doe's golden gaze, a young create peeks out from underneath the tassles of his mane. The tiny eyes blink up before catching sight of Wynter. The griffin seems to frighten to smaller creature, Arah turns towards the playing griffin and prods the griffin through their bond. 'Gheimhridh Go leor.' The flustered griffin looks up towards her bonded with bright blue eyes, wondering why she could not continue with her game. 'Calma tú féin, tá tú scanrúil an ceann beag.' The griffin rather reluctantly ceases in her play, with a nod from her mistress however the creature weaves her way out from the folds of hair and instead wonders off wanting to tempt Fina in a game of cat and mouse. "An honour Midas, Fina and Neve." As she speaks each name the doe respectfully bows her head to each. "I am called Arah and you must already have guessed Wynter's name." As Arah raises her eyes back up to Midas she could not help the smile that lit up her face, for a handsome stranger he was rather charming.

Another breeze picked up causeing stands of hair to once again dance in front of the doe's eyes, as it settled her forelock draped over the tip of her nose. Arah as usual, ignored it. The golden gaze drifts down toward the shattered shrine, and the doe takes a moment to subtly breath in a deep calming breath, grateful for how kind Midas was. "Where do you hail from Midas?" The doe had always been apart of The Basin, it had been her first home. Yet telling others that you resided within the snowy lands sometimes brought anger down upon you. Usually the doe liked to decipher early on in the conversations if her choice of home would end up being a problem. "Wynter and I reside within The Basin. Have you been there before?" The tone of her hymn is light yet the doe knows that it could quickly become a dangerous topic, even if you are conversing with a gentleman.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
On the inside - by Midas - 11-03-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: On the inside - by Arah - 11-03-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: On the inside - by Arah - 11-09-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: On the inside - by Arah - 12-22-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: On the inside - by Arah - 01-18-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: On the inside - by Midas - 11-04-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: On the inside - by Midas - 11-11-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: On the inside - by Midas - 12-24-2014, 11:05 PM