the Rift

[JUDGED] wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Scream? Why would she? To scream is to give up, to scream is to let Caneo succumb to his fantasy that he will win; and Caneo will not win. Instead, he will go running home with his disgusting little tail hung between his legs like a dog.

As her feet lash out at the mutt’s face, all she hits is air. A gargled, rage embroiled cry erupts from her body like a volcano. Heat rushes through her body, bringing her back to life. She can feel the anger pulse in her shoulder, beat in her hooves, and bleed from her stifle. Its running mad, and Vesuvius is soon to erupt.

Hooves came crashing back to the ground, landing with a dull “thwunk” in the viscous mud. Her feet resonated in pain, but the ground had provided some give, and landed her gently, but she doesn't want gentle. She wants to run, she wants to explode, but she is suddenly stopped by something else. The very creature that had tried to eat her was now going after him! She pauses in a moment of pure awe to watch as the pearly, sharp whites clamp down around banana’s leg. Blood emerges quickly, painting his little stick leg red. Laughter finally emerges, slow and quiet at first, but then an explosion. Her squeals are high and joyous for her plan had worked! That horrible little beast had followed her, only to find that he preferred much more slender meat.

She continues to laugh, watching with childish glee as the banana jumps for his life, landing awkwardly on a nearby patch of dry ground. Her laughter continues to roar, only dying away to watch stick mans little ears slick against his head. Maybe he had been smart enough to realize he’d been set up. She shoots him a little wink and puckers her lips. Never forget, women are the most dangerous predators around. Even crocodiles succumb to their trickery.

Poor little banana hasn’t given up yet, and he charges at her, coming stubby horn first. Knowing her front legs will not allow her much movement, knowing this, she takes a few steps back, so he is aimed at her front instead of her stifle. Hoping to avoid any more damage, she pushes off on the dry land her hind hooves are still on. Her putrid, muscled body rises into the air. Although her stifle screams again in protest, she cannot physically run on her front hooves. Pain is the sacrifice for safety.

Elsa, however, did not ascend to her height in time. Banana’s slight taller body nicks her front hooves that were dangling down as he rushes at her. A feeling of dread creeps over her as she feels the fire rushing to take her legs. Her breath catches as she falls and explodes into a cry as her front hooves hit the ground. She had not only miscalculated that one, but how stupid was she to forget she needed to actually land at some point?!

Tears prickle at the corner of her eyes, and her ears slick back against her muddy, rusty red skull. Her eyes glow like flames as she widens her teeth to snap at Caneo. A low, guttural growl follows. She takes a painful step forward, and hisses. "Get out of my swamp." Her voice is cold, cool, and collected but mildly crazy. Maybe he'll leave, maybe he won't; all she wants to do is go get some sleep. He may have been a fruit, but he was a fruit that put up a hell of a fight.

[2/2 :: 1/1 Defense :: 598 Words :: vs. Caneo]
[Elsa is dressed as a devil, she has a bridal holding stick horns and a red veil to her face and is "painted" red]
[Thanks for the fight! :DD]
"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Elsa - 11-04-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Caneo - 11-05-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Elsa - 11-07-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Caneo - 11-09-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: wreck me [Graveyard - Caneo] - by Elsa - 11-11-2014, 02:19 PM