the Rift

Kill Sorrow With Me

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

After giving up attempting to fly yet again the colt wandered in his loneliness not really knowing where he would end up. Nursing his wounded pride after numerous failed flying attempts he was beginning to think that he would never be able to use these useless appendages upon his back for more than a fan. As he entered the treeline he carefully folded his wings back along his brindled sides with a agonized sigh. Why couldn't things just go back to the way they were? Mom would be much happier and not isolate herself away and he would have his brother back again. If they were all back together again they could be a family once more...well sort of. Daddy wouldn't be there with us though... the colt thought sadly wishing that he knew something about his father. He had tried asking momma before but she had not said too much and right now he didn't want to upset her anymore than she already was.

Weaving through the forest it wasn't long before voices caught his ear coming from somewhere nearby. At first thought he was going to just ignore them and start to head home but then thought better of it. He had brought back Yuuta before and made the painted mare happy maybe he could find someone else. Turning to his left he perked his ears using the sound of the voices to guide him. Picking his feet up as he walked he tried to keep his blue orbs out for whoever was out here but also watching out for branches and logs underneath the snow.

The painted pegasus was the first that came into view and he happily trotted up to her wickering softly in recognition. Before he could reach Aly's side the other two figures came into sight causing him to lose track of where his feet were going. Faltering as his front hoof snagged against a buried fallen tree the colt flailed about trying to regain his balance nearly tumbling to the ground in the process. Barely managing to stay upright he found himself staring wide eyed at the other colt looking much like a fawn with splayed legs and head near the ground. He was not able to move nevermind believe what he was seeing in front of him. His brother? But that was impossible! They had searched everywhere for him and had never found him for months. How was he standing here now and...looking so happy?

L...levex?? he finally managed to question faintly still in total shock. Surely this had to be a dream or something...this just couldn't be real? In the background he could see the other stranger standing nearby looking not nearly as confused as he felt.

"Aeolus Speaks.."

Aeolus
If there is no one in the world who cares for you, do you really exist at all?
x - x
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-04-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Alysanne - 11-05-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-05-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-06-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-10-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Aeolus - 11-10-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-10-2014, 07:52 PM