the Rift

Kill Sorrow With Me

Levex Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
secrets!

Levex keenly moved forward as he touched muzzled with his brother in silent greeting, there was so much for the two of them to catch up on. Not only did he find his father out here, but he found his brother, and a friend of his mother’s as well. This meant that his family was whole again, they would be able to trot off into the sunset, or whatever else happened in a happily ever after, at least this is what Levex thought as he jerked his head upward into the air as playfulness overtook him.

Legs briskly jogged in place, matching his brother prance for yearling prance as he dipped his head first to the left, and then to the right, already trying to figure out which way to dance upon his hind legs so he could play fight his brother for old time’s sake. Father though cut in, speaking of his majestic kingdom…something about throats (which actually sounded disgusting to the colt. Who would want to live in a throat?) But such like the obedient child he was, he stayed silent, except for when a high pitched childish squeal rang out amongst the bare trees as he bobbed his head up and down towards his brother, but soon the mood became somber.
”I meant to return…but I couldn’t find my way back…Shadow Mother…” Levex trailed off, his eyes slowly casting down to the ground as he blankly stared at the sheet of white. Tiny tail stopped it’s excited twitching behind him as the past few months flashed through his mind. Suddenly the colt jerked his head upwards, back peddling a moment as the white of his eyes flashed and underwhelming muscles attempted to flex in preparation to flee. Mentally chiding himself though, Levex would take a second to remind himself that shadow mother was not here, he couldn’t get in trouble; it was only his brother and father here currently.

But the bounce suddenly returned to his brother’s voice, and Levex found himself cutting a hazel eye towards him as his own features suddenly lit up as he edged closer to his brother once again. Soon enough though Aeolus was flicking his ears towards father, and Levex couldn’t help but do the same. His second statement also ignored by the youngster who was too caught up with chatting with his brother to hear his denial yet again. Hopefully expression though flickered back upon his face as he watched Aeolus approach, reaching out towards daddy like he did once more.

“Brother, look at his wings!” He announced as he leaped forward on shaking legs to resume the inspection of his adopted father. Wings though quickly stretched outwards as he fanned them out from his sides, trying to compare wing spans but instantly knew that he was no match for dad’s impressive set of wings. Stepping briskly to the side, Levex found himself attempting to approach his brother’s left side so he could gaze upwards towards father. “Hey Aeo? We should go with daddy for a while, so we can catch up…” He said before dropping his voice down into a soft unsure whisper, “I’m not ready to see mommy yet…” The colt would then lower his head a bit, trying to restrain the strained sigh that would threaten. But then that reminded him, did mommy still have milk set aside for him? He would have to seriously fight Aeolus if there wasn't!

made by AMB Tanz of Gangnam Style

Messages In This Thread
Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-04-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Alysanne - 11-05-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-05-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-06-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-10-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Aeolus - 11-10-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Levex - 11-10-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Kill Sorrow With Me - by Bucephalus - 11-10-2014, 10:01 PM