the Rift

In the land of Gods and Monsters [earth god]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

He listens to her story and with each word she speaks it becomes clearer to him why her soul had called out to him even when her mind had not known what it was doing. For a long time he waits, hoping that she will speak the name of her lover aloud, but she never does and he finds this exceedingly curious. Of course, he knows who she must be- oh yes, the god was there when the pair arrived at the Veins, only to be cursed for arriving when it was not their turn to do so. “Do you think she may be gone because you willing led her into danger?” he asks plainly. He does not judge her for the mistake, but she must address what had occurred. She cannot bury her mistakes in the sand. Calmly, he looks towards the scars of the old injuries, reminding her what he speaks of.

Regardless of that, there are several other issues with her words and the god is not afraid to query her about them. “I may be able to help you, but first you have to answer some questions. Do not lie to me, child, or I will know.” Always, though, his words are gentle, like a loving father. She is not in trouble, but he expects the truth from her, and nothing less. He lists all of his questions together, a pause between each just long enough for her to process the words, so that she might answer all at once at the end. Then, he will consider what her heart desires. “Who is your lover and why won’t you speak her name? You are so young still, why do you wish for a child? If you are afraid she has left you for some unknown reason, why do you think you two can raise a child together? And why did your heart call for me, and not your land’s patron god- my brother?”

His questions are many, but each are important to him and, more so, important to the girl. She must know her heart before she can bring another child into this earth. It is only fair.
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the land of Gods and Monsters [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 11-08-2014, 09:02 PM