the Rift

Darkness rises (Drom)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
The wolf inside my soul cage is a snarling, salivating mess. He snaps at the end of a golden chain, satisfied that my swinging wings strike her breast with enough strength for me to catch a faint rasp of air being forcefully pressed from those pale lungs. My right forehoof collides with the top of one honeyed cheek. I start to fall forward again, twisting to the right and angling away from her hindquarters that are remarkably closer than I'd have liked.

My action comes a moment too late, she retorts fast and hard. The full weight of her hindhooves strike my vulnerable chest and stomach region. There was a snap beneath the fur and flesh, something had broke on the inside. A scream lifts past my lips, it isn't just a throb or ache -- tis utter and total agony. My eleventh and twelfth ribs are set around vital organs, they suffer a blow that cannot be stood against. Unseen by mortal eyes the eleventh bone breaks completely and the other has a snaking hairline fracture.

I fall forward and stumble a step. Shocked, shivering violently as each painful breath is brought to my lungs. It hurt to take in oxygen, but my muscles required it. This body had to have air. I'm gasping, breathing too fast. My limbs are locked, trembling...Frozen in place.

Fina feels my fear and samples the agony as if it was her body which was inflicted. She shrieks and takes to the sky, my wound is a distraction and though I've sent her previous instructions to stay out of the fray -- she ignores them and comes with dark talons aiming for the top of Drom's spine. Her flaming wings flash away the shadows, they burn hot and aim to sear flesh by fanning against the back of Droms neck.

Words: 308
Attack: (2/3)
@[Dröm]

Time flies, knells call, life passes, so hear my prayer
Birth is nothing but death begun, so hear my prayer
Image Credit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Darkness rises (Drom) - by Midas - 11-06-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Darkness rises (Drom) - by Dröm - 11-11-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Darkness rises (Drom) - by Midas - 11-12-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Darkness rises (Drom) - by Dröm - 11-17-2014, 02:05 AM