the Rift

[OPEN] Sunglasses, One-liners, and a Thirst for JUSTICE

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre;
It seemed no matter where he went there was a corpse just around the corner these days. The foreboding in his heart told him to keep an eye behind him and take extra care no matter where he went. Perhaps it was just coincidence, but the concern that rippled through the crowd of gathered earlier told him to treat this as something out of the norm. Sacre had arrived late and watched as many dispersed into pairs or teams, some wandered off by themselves and Sacre too walked away from the awful scene. There was a haunted and frail look to his eyes, he’d seen far too much over the past few days and this may only be the beginning to a long, dark time. He hoped he was wrong, that he was just being melodramatic because of the situation and this was just a rough patch. Yes just a rough patch.

With a sigh, the boy and his fox moved off towards two strangers stood beside a familiar looking figure. It was Mesec! The hybrid colt he had met on the odd occasion, their meetings had always been brief and enjoyable. Sacre wished he knew the lad more, he imagined they could be good friends if given the chance. A friendly smile wove onto his lips and he joined the little group with a gracious dip of his head. Maybe they would know more about the troubling situation of the pegasus mare who had died. Would they suspect him? He did have rather a lot of black hair after all and he was hailing from the Dragons Throat. Sacre might even suspect himself if he was in their shoes. Yet, he put on a brave face and reminded himself that there was a mystery to solve and he should make himself useful.

”Mesec” he greeted the silver splashed male first fondly and then turned to the rest of them, offering each a friendly glance before he became more solemn. ”I wonder what exactly happened to her” he concurred with the white faced unicorn mare. ”Sorry to intrude also, I’m Sacre and this is Inari” he nodded to the fox who yipped his introduction once.

He wondered what they had seen, did they know more than he did? Were there even more corpses that he didn’t know about? Either way, he decided to share his own information with the small group that had gathered all for the same cause. Surely it’d be easier to figure it out when there was more than one mind on the job. ”There’s another body too, in the Deep Forest. An equine mare covered in gashes, like she’d been in a fight, there was sand left on her body and her name was Ailith” his voice was monotone, nothing like his usual bright tones. There was nothing happy about this and he hoped they found the answers soon.
You and me on the frozen sea we slide.
kaydeniro & larfsalot @deviantart | subtlepatterns.com

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sunglasses, One-liners, and a Thirst for JUSTICE - by Sacre - 11-12-2014, 05:25 PM