the Rift

[DROP] Stained Glass :: DARK/WIND QUEST DROP.

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zunden studied the others around her slowly taking them all in and their words. Some of them fawned over her, others just spoke normally to her. The storm filly wondered how it must feel to have so many people adore you. One day she would know at least what it felt like to have a few of her fellow herd members adore or admire her. After everyone was done speaking she lowered her head thinking about what she wanted. The filly couldn't help but watch her bother's head, seemingly floating, and wondering what he was thinking. Ere-whatever asked for power. Was it power she wanted? No, no power was not the word for what she desired. A word flitted through her mind causing a frown to crease her young face.

Family echoed through her mind, but was that really it either? Grey ears flicked in aggravation, that couldn't be it. Family would work if she could not grasp what she really wanted though. In her mind all the family she had left was Adelric, but she loved him dearly. Did some small part of her want a larger family? 'Food for thoughts I guess.' Pushing all of that away she focused hard different colored eyes squinting until it came to her. "Protection." her voice was clear, but respectful. Yes that would work. That could cover everything. If she had protection, that would in turn help her protect others, including her brother. Dual eyes fell to her brother's deer and she longed for her own companion, someone that could share her thoughts. If something knew how she was feeling all the time, it would save her a lot of pain.

"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
Words: 279
Notes: Zunden stays where she was then says 'Protection'
Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread