the Rift

[OPEN] Those are new

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

A giggle arose from afar, and a pretty painted face lifts, a smile gracing her features as a snow touched child dances about her. They look alike, but the child is heavier than the warmblood mare. The child's bloodlines hinting at a spotted fresian who so happened to be famous in this land. Whispers fluttered through the air about some affair the child's mother had with this famous bachelor. Rumors spread. However only the mother and those who had witnessed the child's birth knew the truth about what happened on that beach on the summer day. Sialia had fallen into the same trap as the others, enchanted by his coat and his dead charm. But she was not fooled, however much she was charmed by this man. The others had fallen into the delusion of love as well. That delusion that this wandering stag loved them as much as they loved him. Sialia did not fall into such a delusion. She did not love. Well, she didn't love him. Those dark eyes fall upon the child of passions in warmth and love, whilst they turn towards others in cold indifference.

"Mother! Look it's a white lady!!" Dark eyes turn from the child, and the mother looks in which the direction the child is looking. Brows raise at the white woman, and my two toned muzzle moves to nudge my daughter in the direction. "Let us go meet her then, Glacia..." I smile at the child, and we move forward towards the white figure. My silken voice echos towards the white and red colored mare. "Hello! I am Sialia, and this is my daughter Glacia!" I smile to the woman kindly, as Glacia prances excitedly. "What is your name ma'am?"

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Ophelia]
Words;; 303 words
Notes;; I thought I would just throw these lady's in here <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Those are new - by Ophelia - 11-07-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Those are new - by Sialia - 11-07-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Those are new - by Ophelia - 11-10-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Those are new - by Sialia - 11-10-2014, 11:28 PM