the Rift

[OPEN] Those are new
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The pale princess saw a black mare who looked quite a bit like Psyche, her aunt, approach. Quickly, she saw the difference in appearance. This one was flanked by a child and sorted blue markings instead of socks which were fitting and lovely. The strange, dual toned mare glanced down at the child, musing that with her build, she was like an inversion of Mauja. In fact, the more she looked, the more she could see Mauja in this child's face. Given that she had an eidetic memory, she compared her last visual of Mauja's pale and dark spotted visage to this one and could see similarities. Perhaps this was a coincidence, but...

Ophelia quickly glanced back up, wondering about this one. Had she known Mauja then? Had Mauja left herself but not this other mare? Her heart had long ago broken for that, but the unresolved anger was still there. She wanted to yell, shout and cry for being left again, when he knew. But, she supposed she got him back, hadn't she? He had sent the see-through, glass mare to get her, and she had turned that entire offer down.

"Glacia..." She mused. Fitting for an ice princess, daughter of a Frostheart?

She shouldn't assume, but her heart nagged at her that this was true. Hadn't she known that Sno was his too? Ophelia smiled pleasantly despite her suspicions, and she shrugged the self-doubt and pain. She was not alone anymore, not with Torleik having brought her here. And she had hope. "Hello Sialia and Glacia," she said, regarding the child as an adult. She was not one to talk down to offspring.

"My name is Ophelia the Forsaken, and I am pleased to meet the both of you." Her voice was like chimes, soft and soothing, a sharp contrast to the blood red of her hair and the dangerous glint in her two toned eyes. The temptation to ask about the father was great, but she withheld. If she truly wanted to know, she could just look into this one's mind...

Tinek held her back though, urging her to do the right think. The massive, silver dragon land on her back softly, smiling a toothy smile at the child. He was as big as he was going to get, adult, and rather intelligent for such a passionate creature. Ophelia wondered how welcome he would be here. She had a horn on her brow, sure, but Tinek was the prime example of equine blood and power.

@[Sialia]

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Those are new - by Ophelia - 11-07-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Those are new - by Sialia - 11-07-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Those are new - by Ophelia - 11-10-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Those are new - by Sialia - 11-10-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Those are new - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Those are new - by Ophelia - 11-16-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Those are new - by Sialia - 11-24-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Those are new - by Torleik - 11-26-2014, 10:05 PM