the Rift

Breathing In Stars and Wishing on Fireflies

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

"We have met before," Rei felt warmed by the sight of a familiar face. New faces were thrilling of course but a meeting a familiar face again was like coming home. And I have just come home. How suiting! Happily Rei chirped in an almost birdlike sound that only pegasi seemed to be capable of. "Your name is..Oh.. don't tell me!" With her head cocked Rei's brown eyes studied the stallion trying to put his face to a name. Sheepishly her ears splayed, she had bumped into him several times throughout her time in Helovia. Not remembering his name was frustrating.

"Okay. Forgetting what I said earlier; what is your name? She could feel her face warming due to having to ask. The warmth was not unwelcome though, there was certainly a cool bite in the air. "Embarrassing as it is to have blanked on your name I cannot help but to be thankful. The resulting blush was warming. Maybe I will take to waltzing across Helovia causing myself embarrassment in order to keep warm! Rei laughed brightly at the thought.

The pair spoke for a while before drifting into quiet companionship. Something about the cold winter months made everyone feel warmer towards each other.

She broke the comfortable silence with a question that had been weighing on her heavily since bumping into the stallion.

"Do you know of any of the events that have happened?" Events. Such an harmless word to be used to describe such wicked things. "I mean," she did not want to say the actual words, "I mean relating to the tragedy on the Caela Insula."

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breathing In Stars and Wishing on Fireflies - by Rei - 11-09-2014, 11:03 PM