the Rift

Breathing In Stars and Wishing on Fireflies
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Throat's daughter seemed to remember who I was, (or at least recognized my features as familiar enough to warrant remembering.) An amused, good natured smile slipped across my face when the dotted girl tried to mull over forgotten titles and details that might give my face a proper label. Eventually, her pondering is for naught but amusement and the lass is forced to ask instead, “Midas,” I replied softly, warmly. A rich chuckle climbed from chest into the frosty air at her statement of dancing across the forest to keep warm, “Ye looks like one to dance rather well,” I teased, but the statement was honest.

Would this lady notice there was fresh light coming to life in my eyes, chasing the shadows from stressful lines, “I’d share such a moment with thee, but ye would find that I’m less gifted in that talent,” grin widened. Dancing with a stranger/friend actually had an appealing ring. “What name does thee take?” This Throat mare had no reason to be embarrassed by forgetting my name; certainly not when I’d never bothered to recall her name before now.

Our conversation took a rapid turn, pressing into the recent ongoing of Helovia gossip and our sky island. 'Seems news traveled like a forest fire out of control,' I thought grimly.

“Yar,” I murmured softly, “I know little of this, ye is likely to know more.” There hadn’t been much in the form of signs or clues back on that island. No tracks or scents aside from decay and rot. Neither of which would aid in solving anything. “Our murderer is still at large and none seem eager to claim responsibility. Certainly not with gods involved.” Only a fool would reveal himself/or herself to a wrathful lord.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breathing In Stars and Wishing on Fireflies - by Midas - 11-10-2014, 03:37 PM