the Rift

Breathing In Stars and Wishing on Fireflies

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

"Don't know until you try. And it does take two to tango as you know! Rei grinned at the stallion and playfully bumped him with her muzzle. He seemed to be a friendly soul and she felt comfortable in his company.

"I am Rei!" Announcing her name with pride the mare stood a little taller. She took pride in it and the images it brought to mind. Her namesake was the sun's rays that brought warmth and life.

"Coward. Whoever did it will have to face justice though," Rei's brow furrowed with her lack of doubt towards her statement. "Even if I personally have to drag the brute to the hooves of the gods." She did not mention the fact that she was just coming back into Helovia and that she knew little of the events. Rei was ashamed for fleeing from her new home whenever things had gotten bad. The inhabitants of Helovia were her family now. It was her duty to do anything she could to protect it from its darker side.

Another bubble of laughter sprang from her lips, "I would just have to step out of the way quickly to avoid the risk of the Sun God unintentionally shooting the messenger also!" Rei's eyes glinted at the memories from the time she had met the God. His temperament was as fiery as his appearance and her adoration for him was evident in her voice.

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breathing In Stars and Wishing on Fireflies - by Rei - 11-14-2014, 02:41 PM