the Rift

Breathing In Stars and Wishing on Fireflies
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Rei like many others, was rather passionate about finding helovia's killer. In fact she boldly stated a desire to drag our mystery murderer in heavenly judgment herself. I could relate to her plea for justice, though I politely remained silent. It was seriously doubtful that our little rouge was someone who could be caught, or else the gods would have already done so. Nar, he/she was likely anything but flesh and blood. For all we knew he or she might be extremely dangerous and not of this world. After all, hadn't the gods said that particular death was unnatural.

Her jest about the sun teased a small smile to my lips, "Aye, he has a brazen personality," throats patron god was certainly true to his ancestral source, "I'd give ye words of caution though," brows narrow, "I fear this isn't an ordinary creature, be wary of whom ye holds company with. Should ye desire to seek it."

Raining frogs, flesh eating worms, living carnivorous moss. It couldn't all be random, could it? Surely they were somehow connected. I'd hate to see yet another of us fall to these strange times. "Helovia is sick, and I fear that our gods don't yet know the cure." Honeyed pools wander off, staring toward the trees, "Darkness, infected beasts that take our form, we were chased from our homes to hide like rats in their tunnels...what more will we be plagued with?" My features are sober, lacking previous warmth.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breathing In Stars and Wishing on Fireflies - by Midas - 11-16-2014, 06:36 PM