the Rift

Spar a Gaucho - ON EASY MODE?!
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
:O

Okay, so it isn't really on *easy* but it will be easier. I know a lot of people don't want to spar with Gaucho because of what a monster he is, but I really love sparring. Maybe this will make things slightly more interesting?

Gaucho's current stats:
ATK: 8 | DEF: 10.5 | DMG: 7.5 HP: 80

Gaucho is currently on a quest. For the second part of the quest he will not be able to feel any touch. What this would mean for a spar is that Gaucho would have a hard time placing his opponent and realistically taking damage. If you were sparring, all of a sudden he would be injured and not have a great idea how/where (only the general vicinity), and how badly. HOPEFULLY THIS MEANS HE WILL DO STUPID THINGS IN THE SPAR AND YOU WILL WIN. Gaucho's defense is currently 10.5, which I will lower to 8.5 for any spars that happen in this time period. His attack is also 8 which I will lower to 6 and his damage is 7.5, which I'll lower to 6.5. THIS MEANS YOU'LL HAVE AN EASIER CHANGE OF HITTING HIM, AND IF HE HITS YOU, IT WON'T BE SO BAD.
Modified stats: ATK: 6 | DEF: 8.5 | DMG: 6.5 HP: 80

For part three of his quest, he won't be able to see any living creature. OH SNAP. You can see how that would make it really hard to spar with someone, because anyone he fights will basically be invisible to him. AWESOME. So for stats, I will keep damage where it is at 7.5, but will lower his attack from 8 to 5, and his defense from 10.5 to 6.
ATK: 5 | DEF: 6 | DMG: 7.5 HP: 80

tl;dr : Even though Gaucho's HP will still be really high, you'll have a way higher chance of hitting him, and when he does hit you it isn't going to be the +10 damage like it normally is. That will keep your HP higher too while you knock his down!

HERE IS THE ONLY RULE: Ya'll need to reply to these quickly. These are going to be on the regular timeline, but I want the expectation to be that you reply within a few days (maximum of 10). Why? Because this is part of his awesome blowing-up-Helovia quest and I don't want a spar to be the reason that it gets dragged out longer than it is. HOWEVER If you want to spar with Gaucho normally (that is, normal stats) I can be much more relaxed about that :D.

I will accept a maximum of three people (assuming there's that much interest) with a maximum of 2 people per segment of his quest, and spars would begin in about a week and a half? Gaucho is just waiting on his Forger to build him a bucket :) .

I will also happily make these teaching spars if anyone would like that.

If you're interested, please let me know the following information. This is not first come first served. It will be based on things such as: how active are you in fact? Have we been waiting to thread? Would it be hilarious? Have we been wanting to spar? Etc.

Character Name :: During Time period 1 or 2 :: Teaching Y/N :: Agree to reply as quickly as you can (under 10 days)?

Thanks guys! <3
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
TAKE MY SPARRING VIRGINITY AUD

UHM either Irry or Somnus x.x :: probably #2, but i'm cool with either :: Teaching yes! o: :: Agree to reply as quickly as you can (under 10 days)? jaja, I should have more time now with soccer season over
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
Perfect! I need to get Meg buffed up!

Megaera :: 2 (but either is cool) :: Teaching Yish :: Totally Agree
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
If you're still up for it, Gaucho and Sikeax could spar on the island, after their patrol if you'd be fine with it shoved in that timeline. Whatever you feel comfortable with Will probably work with me.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
So up for it! Panz/Gaucho's graveyard fight was cut short...What better way to make up for it than with a real spar? ;D And it would be Panz's first official one!

Panzram: 1 : Teaching: Hmm, sure why not! : And definitely promise to reply under ten days!
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
I volunteer Buce as tribute! XD

Bucephalus :: 2 :: Nope :: Agree to reply as quickly as you can (under 10 days)?: Yesss

Pixel by Aud

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
OHHHKAY.

Gaucho is about to start.

@[Panzram] Are you still up this? :D

@[Megaera] definitely!

Paddeh are you still around? Q__Q

SURE! I'd be more than happy to if you want!

@[Bucephalus] I think you said today you wanted to wait to spar Gaucho again :P

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
@[Aud] IC time xD I think by the time you get around to Buce for spar, i'll be ready for another >D

Pixel by Aud

Hooray! Ready whenever you are :)
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Would you want to place Archi/Gaucho spar during this time? We've been wanting to spar then for a while, now, and I think it would be cool character development for it to be part of his quest.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
I am, but I want to give a heads up for the next week my activity will be spotty. Having extreme back pain and the only thing that helps so far is meds that knock me out. I will be seeing a dr monday, so hopefully I can get something that doesn't make me feel so out of it.

But I definitely want to get a spar with them done! It would be Panz's first official spar! :D
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
YES I AM STILL AROUND I SWEAR SCHOOL IS DROWNING ME BUT CHRISTMAS BREAK STARTS THIS FRIDAY then I have 2 weeks yaaaaay
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Odd
So far we have @[Panzram] and @[Megaera] up!

I know it's Christmas season still and people are busy with obligations. I just wanted to remind you that since this is part of Gaucho's quest I'd really, really appreciate it moving along quickly!

Also, BONUS in case you didn't know - finishing our spars gets you bonus points towards the SWP since they happen on the island.

I'd like to add in more but I'd also like to finish this quest. So i'll play it by ear and tag ya'll if I have more time and see if you're still interested? <3

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Drom maybe? She currently has to wait a week for the Megaera spar with her, but after that?
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

baylee
Oh but I forgot that we were having an aur gaucho spar! Never mind xDD
pixel by baylee

Working on my reply nowwwww
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
Bay if you want to start with Aurelia and Gaucho spar you can? Since she'd probably be the one who attacks first given how annoyed she is with him :P

And weeeeeeeee Laine! So excited!

baylee
Okay I'll get it up :D
pixel by baylee

Odd