the Rift

self preservation [open]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

You look so familiar...

It seemed that time again. Why was it Frostfall always found his hooves wandering to the same places, his instincts waiting to usher others in? Another day, and another trip to the Threshold found Torleik's gaze and audits flicking about, searching, feeling as though he was not alone in these trees.

But where did the presence hail from?

Irelyn was too lazy to take to the skies today and sat on his back, head down, lulled into a trance by the rhythmic beat his body took as he searched. A flash of white and red made his breath catch in his throat, and the General suddenly quickened his pace, a flash of annoyance forming a bright color through his bond with his companion. He'd jostled her and she wasn't thrilled with that. But the prospect of seeing Ophelia and getting to play with Tinek soothed some of her frustration.

But as the Bloodskald's steps drew him closer, he knew instantly this was not his pale and crimson princess. Disappointment flooded his heart, but that was no reason to ignore this wandering soul. So, the dual-horned stallion drew closer and found, to his dismay, a pegasus already there. They were ever-present in this place, it seemed; but what interested him, and irked him, more was another unicorn who was speaking rather brashly about life.

Clearing his throat, the larger, older, more highly ranked stallion cast a displeased glance at this...Vale...and added words of his own. "While that may be the crux of the matter, I can assure you not all of us find the Basin and its contents adequately painted by such careless brushstrokes," he said pointedly. "I am Torleik the Bloodskald, General of the Basin. What is your name? You...remind me of someone I know," he offered. "Your coloring...perhaps you two are related." Was this another of Ophelia's family? A child of Paladin? A cousin, perhaps?

He was intrigued.

@[Bucephalus]
@[Vale]
@[Phantom]

"talk talk talk"

Art by valerie911 @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
self preservation [open] - by Phantom - 11-10-2014, 01:27 AM